Current glocks (non-glock brand glocks):
  • Springfield XD-9 SC
    Shield 9mm
    Walther P22

GeekwithaGun
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Cruz is out.

Post by GeekwithaGun »

ScottDLS wrote:Stock up on your ammo and magazines...You will beat the rush in November after Hillary is elected. :???:
:iagree:

I started yesterday - building an AR15 for my wife and ordered some ammo from Freedom Munitions.
NRA Life Member

Bryanmc
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Bryanmc »

jason812 wrote:
Bryanmc wrote:Just remember, every vote withheld in protest is as good as a vote for Hillary or Bernie.
Just remember that every vote not cast in protest or for a third party candidate and not Trump was brought on by the republican party and if Hillary is elected it's not the fault of the people that didn't vote for Trump. The blame lies squarely on the inept elected republicans during at least the last 8 years if not more.
I would disagree. No one is responsible for your vote except you. Same as pulling the trigger, once you do it, nobody but you is responsible for the result.

The Wall

Post by The Wall »

Democrat POTUS=Democrat SCOTUS=2nd amendment take notice. It's not a Hillary or Trump thing. It's a Republican, Democrat, and SCOTUS thing. And the 2nd amendment isn't the only thing that will continue to suffer if Democrats get the White House in 2017. We were warned about Obama and chose to ignore it. Look where that's taken us. I respect Ted Cruz and wish the best for him and his family. :tiphat:

The Wall

Post by The Wall »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
parabelum wrote:How about Trump/Cruz ticket?

I think that would be as good of a ticket as it gets. Probably won't happen, but you never know.
I'd rather see Cruz in a SCOTUS seat.
I agree! Of course as you know Republicans have to win the White House for that to happen.

TexasCajun
Posts in topic: 4

Post by TexasCajun »

The die has been cast. Trump as the Republican nominee puts Clinton in the White House. For those of us that still care, the focus needs to shift to Congress. If the House & Senate swing Democrat, Clinton will have a blank check with which to cause irreparable harm. Our only hope will be for Congressional majority opposition. Not that holding a majority has really done us absolute good so far. But it could have been worse.
Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice.
NRA TSRA TFC CHL: 9/22/12, PSC Member: 10/2012

Jketchum

Post by Jketchum »

My biggest concern is the ground work that Trump is laying for future elections. What television super star is going to save the day next? Kanye West? :banghead:

Attachments
3-4-640x636.jpg

Scott in Houston

Post by Scott in Houston »

Sums up my feelings...
Attachments
image.jpeg

mojo84
Posts in topic: 12

Post by mojo84 »

This should give folks something to think about. As you read this, take note of whom one of the old guard GOP politicians is planning to support. Ironically, McCain is part of the reason Trump was ever a possibility.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/05/04/googl ... n-party-su

Correction Edit: Did a Google search and it looks like it is one of McCain's top aides that plans to support Clinton. Not sure about McCain's position.
Last edited by mojo84 on Wed May 04, 2016 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

LSUTiger
Posts in topic: 3

Post by LSUTiger »

:iagree:
ELB wrote:I am not surprised, but I am downhearted. We are well and truly screwed.
Chance favors the prepared. Making good people helpless doesn't make bad people harmless.
There is no safety in denial. When seconds count the Police are only minutes away.
Sometimes I really wish a lawyer would chime in and clear things up. Do we have any lawyers on this forum?

LSUTiger

Post by LSUTiger »

Keith B wrote:
jason812 wrote:
Bryanmc wrote:Just remember, every vote withheld in protest is as good as a vote for Hillary or Bernie.
Just remember that every vote not cast in protest or for a third party candidate and not Trump was brought on by the republican party and if Hillary is elected it's not the fault of the people that didn't vote for Trump. The blame lies squarely on the inept elected republicans during at least the last 8 years if not more.
So, would you sacrifice your gun rights and many other freedoms just to show that you didn't really like Trump? Cause that's what we will get if we don't all band together and support whoever that has an actual chance of beating her!!

:iagree: I'm a Ted Cruz guy but gotta vote for Trump now, Hitlary or Bernie is not an option. You know what you're getting with Hitlary, Trump might screw up and do the right thing once in a while. I think Trump can be influenced in a positive direction, Hitlary not so much.
Chance favors the prepared. Making good people helpless doesn't make bad people harmless.
There is no safety in denial. When seconds count the Police are only minutes away.
Sometimes I really wish a lawyer would chime in and clear things up. Do we have any lawyers on this forum?

mojo84
Posts in topic: 12

Post by mojo84 »

Regardless who we vote for for president, we need to make sure we support ALL constitutional liberty minded candidates that have and will stand on principle. The scariest thing at this point is the fact our last hope in Congress and we know how that's been working,
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

JALLEN

Post by JALLEN »

mojo84 wrote:This should give folks something to think about. As you read this, take note of whom one of the old guard GOP politicians is planning to support. Ironically, McCain is part of the reason Trump was ever a possibility.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/05/04/googl ... n-party-su

Correction Edit: Did a Google search and it looks like it is one of McCain's top aides that plans to support Clinton. Not sure about McCain's position.

It was us who picked McCain, you will recall. Romney, too.

They would never have made it on American Idol, or Arsenio.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

gdanaher
Banned

Post by gdanaher »

Well, Kasich is quitting as well. That was the last chance.

dhoobler
Posts in topic: 9

Post by dhoobler »

JALLEN wrote:

It was us who picked McCain, you will recall. Romney, too.

They would never have made it on American Idol, or Arsenio.
That may be true of McCain, but not Romney. The democrats tied up the 2012 Texas primary in court. It was scheduled for March 1. It didn't actually happen until May 29, after the race for the republican nomination was effectively over.
Revolver - An elegant weapon... for a more civilized age.
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Life Member

Return to “Federal”