Clinton
6%

Total votes: 228

parabelum
Posts in topic: 19

Re: Trump or Clinton--our own poll

Post by parabelum »

v7a wrote:
parabelum wrote:These are the moles who have been sitting here as poseurs pretending to be "one of us".
I'd be curious to hear how my contributions to the campus carry lawsuit thread fit into your mole theory. Presumably you're already familiar with those contributions from your in-depth research of moles on this forum. :smilelol5:
I appreciate how you once were :tiphat: , however, what I was referring to the overall disposition towards the only viable candidate that we have right now.

Can't we just agree that it might be better to pounce on Trump on certain issues in due time and not few weeks until the general election?

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Mxrdad »

v7a wrote:
mojo84 wrote:Here is some info on the alternative.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/fbi-d ... otect-her/
I'm well aware that Hillary is horrible. Unfortunately for the country, a plurality of Republican primary voters decided to walk straight into the trap that the Clinton campaign and the media set for the Republican party. Even though many Republicans during the primary were shouting:

If she is horrible, why would anybody vote for her?
Just some guy's opinion.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 20

Post by mojo84 »

v7a wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:v7a, apparently you are so busy waging keyboard jihad on your fellow forum members, you fail to see that you have been duped by the Clinton machine:

Comedy gold. Wikileaks has confirmed that Hillary's campaign wanted Trump as the nominee. So it's actually Trump supporters who were duped by the Clinton machine.
Not those of us that supported and voted for another candidate during the primaries. However, my guy didn't win the nomination and it does the country no good to publicly slam the only viable option to Hillary.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

v7a
Banned
Posts in topic: 15

Post by v7a »

Mxrdad wrote:If she is horrible, why would anybody vote for her?
For the same reason there's people who think Trump is horrible yet they are still planning to vote for him: they think the other candidate is worse.

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Mxrdad »

v7a wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:If she is horrible, why would anybody vote for her?
For the same reason there's people who think Trump is horrible yet they are still planning to vote for him: they think the other candidate is worse.
I understand that. And hard to argue that either are the perfect candidate. But along that logic, is Trump really worse than a murdering criminal? Her list goes on and on. Just sayin.
Just some guy's opinion.

v7a
Banned

Post by v7a »

mojo84 wrote:Not those of us that supported and voted for another candidate during the primaries.
Fair point. There's a distinction between "Trump voter" and "Trump supporter".
However, my guy didn't win the nomination and it does the country no good to publicly slam the only viable option to Hillary.
Ah, but therein lies the rub: Trump being viable is subjective opinion and not fact (and of course the same goes for my opinion that Trump isn't and never was viable as a general election candidate). Many of us warned during the primary that Trump wouldn't stand a chance against Hillary. As far as we're concerned, Hillary won the Presidential election on July 19th. When Trump is only +4 in Texas (of all states) three weeks out from the election, it beggars belief that Trump is going to win enough battleground states to get to 270 electoral votes. It's not impossible, but I consider McMullin winning Utah and throwing the election into the House as more likely (as unlikely as that is).

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

v7a wrote:
mojo84 wrote:Not those of us that supported and voted for another candidate during the primaries.
Fair point. There's a distinction between "Trump voter" and "Trump supporter".
However, my guy didn't win the nomination and it does the country no good to publicly slam the only viable option to Hillary.
Ah, but therein lies the rub: Trump being viable is subjective opinion and not fact (and of course the same goes for my opinion that Trump isn't and never was viable as a general election candidate). Many of us warned during the primary that Trump wouldn't stand a chance against Hillary. As far as we're concerned, Hillary won the Presidential election on July 19th. When Trump is only +4 in Texas (of all states) three weeks out from the election, it beggars belief that Trump is going to win enough battleground states to get to 270 electoral votes. It's not impossible, but I consider McMullin winning Utah and throwing the election into the House as more likely (as unlikely as that is).
His viability had definitely taken a hit from some of his past and current idiocy. However, much of the damage that's being done is being fueled by those that are typically republican voters but are falling for the proggressive smear campaign, media bias and typical dem voters that would never vote for a republican even if the dem nominee was Satan him/herself, which may be the case.

Don't underestimate the damage you and others that are publicly jumping on the progressive democratic smear bandwagon are doing. Like I said before. I'm not going to work for him but I sure am not going to work against him.

Let me ask you this. What exactly are you trying to accomplish by publicly bashing Trump at this point?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

G26ster
Posts in topic: 2

Post by G26ster »

v7a wrote:That's another way of saying that with only anecdotes and no data we have no way of knowing which experience is actually representative. You're right that I didn't provide any proof, for the obvious reason that unlike you I did not make a claim that a particular experience is representative (of the majority of males)
Sounds like it's time for a forum poll :biggrinjester:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

People are so hung up on videos of what Trump has said. Here's a link to a website that contains some videos that are much more damaging than Trump's hot Mic video.

The videos have some very strong language.
BOMBSHELL video: What James O’Keefe just exposed about Hillary Clinton will ENRAGE you
http://twitchy.com/loriz-3139/2016/10/1 ... nrage-you/

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 6

Post by TreyHouston »

POLLS ARE NOT CORRECT, they never have been, look at their history in past elections and with Brexit. Many Trump supporters ( especially minorities) will not publicly admit they are voting for him.

Is he salty, YA! Do you think he will lie to the American people if elected or tell it like it is? Does he act like 95% of the worlds leaders? Think about it! We have had 8 years of weak leaders and look at what has happened! Trump is a NO BULL type of person. Leaders know what will happen if they buzz one of his destroyers!! We cant stand to be billied in the world anymore, We need a strong president! One who will lead!

TRUMP WILL WIN! Dont be victims of the media and the slanted polls, they are lies to influence the weak!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

v7a
Banned

Post by v7a »

mojo84 wrote:Don't underestimate the damage you and others that are publicly jumping on the progressive democratic smear bandwagon are doing
I haven't jumped on any smear bandwagon. My opinion of Trump is based entirely on his own statements, actions and admitted actions.

When Trump was doing better in the polls he and his surrogates claimed they didn't need the #NeverTrump crowd to win against Hillary. So by his own words his upcoming loss cannot be blamed on those who did not rally behind his incompetent campaign.
mojo84 wrote:Let me ask you this. What exactly are you trying to accomplish by publicly bashing Trump at this point?
To bring certain people back to reality (the one where Trump is only +4 in Texas) so that they'll be less shocked on Nov 8th and have a better understanding of why Trump lost, so we can avoid a repeat of this fiasco in the next election.

(Photo of two sexual predators and the next President)

v7a
Banned

Post by v7a »

TreyHouston wrote:POLLS ARE NOT CORRECT, they never have been, look at their history in past elections and with Brexit.
Polls have a stated margin of error. Some polls are better than others. There were Brexit polls that showed slight majority support for exiting, but pundits decided to ignore them in favor of their preferred outcome.

As for the US: In the 2008 election Nate Silver correctly predicted 49 out of 50 states. In 2012 he got all 50 right. Here's his latest prediction for 2016:

parabelum
Posts in topic: 19

Post by parabelum »

Mojo,Soccerdad,TreyHouston and others:

Great job on doing research and trying to demonstrate what's going on here.

Those who still beat the same drum and continue to smear Trump right now are either heavily medicated, are receiving some kind of kickback from the fascist machine, are playing for the other side, or all of the above.

By definition, you cannot reason with unreasonable people.

:deadhorse:

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Bitter Clinger »

parabelum wrote:Mojo,Soccerdad,TreyHouston and others:

Great job on doing research and trying to demonstrate what's going on here.

Those who still beat the same drum and continue to smear Trump right now are either heavily medicated, are receiving some kind of kickback from the fascist machine, are playing for the other side, or all of the above.

By definition, you cannot reason with unreasonable people.

:deadhorse:
You forgot to mention the possibility that a certain individual may suffer from "Borderline Personality Disorder". :boxing

Also, polls that sample predominately hard core Democrats could possibly exhibit some inherent bias, but that would never occur to our friend. He is a legend in his own mind apparently.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Bitter Clinger »

v7a wrote:
TreyHouston wrote:POLLS ARE NOT CORRECT, they never have been, look at their history in past elections and with Brexit.
Polls have a stated margin of error. Some polls are better than others. There were Brexit polls that showed slight majority support for exiting, but pundits decided to ignore them in favor of their preferred outcome.

As for the US: In the 2008 election Nate Silver correctly predicted 49 out of 50 states. In 2012 he got all 50 right. Here's his latest prediction for 2016:

Applesauce.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Return to “Federal”