Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

User avatar

Topic author
Beiruty
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 8653
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: Allen, Texas

Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#1

Post by Beiruty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:03 am

Or so, I think.
Hot of the digital ink photons:
Authorities now believe there is about a 99 percent chance that up to five foreign intelligence agencies may have accessed and taken emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server, two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations told Fox News.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... erver.html
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

User avatar

Topic author
Beiruty
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 8653
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: Allen, Texas

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#2

Post by Beiruty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:10 am

Hilary is done! Charges are likely.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will likely face criminal charges over her handling of classified government material on a private email server and allegations of selling influence within the State Department, two separate sources within the FBI claim.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

User avatar

Scott B.
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:46 am
Location: Harris County

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#3

Post by Scott B. » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:15 am

More accurately, Hillary's email setup was a rich intel source for a variety of governments and intelligence services.
LTC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, RSO, Life Member.
Sig armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

User avatar

parabelum
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#4

Post by parabelum » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:17 am

Beiruty wrote:Hilary is done! Charges are likely.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will likely face criminal charges over her handling of classified government material on a private email server and allegations of selling influence within the State Department, two separate sources within the FBI claim.
My friend, I hope that you are right.
III%

User avatar

chamberc
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 505
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Las Colinas

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#5

Post by chamberc » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:22 am

Hussein can pardon. She'll have to be impeached if he doesn't, which seems unlikely, since Hussein wasn't during his terms.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
LTC since 2000
http://www.texas3006.com

User avatar

ScottDLS
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 4282
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:04 am
Location: DFW Area, TX

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#6

Post by ScottDLS » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:32 am

This is indeed significant news. But you won't see it on Today, or ABC this morning, or CBS... Meanwhile Cubs win the World Series and Trump said a bad word....and called a woman fat. Time to go elect the Historic First Woman President so my EBT card gets filled up. :mad5


ETA: In case you don't believe me....here's the HEADLINES from CNN this AM.

Brexit bombshell dropped by UK
Civilians run from Mosul battle
General counters Trump claims
Undecided voters: It's about who I hate less
A demo of 'listening woman' face
How Trump could get to 270
Opinion: Trump unwittingly helps ISIS
Motion filed for a mistrial in Bridgegate
US warship cracks hull in Panama Canal
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"


bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 3699
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#7

Post by bblhd672 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:38 am

ScottDLS wrote:This is indeed significant news. But you won't see it on Today, or ABC this morning, or CBS... Meanwhile Cubs win the World Series and Trump said a bad word....and called a woman fat. Time to go elect the Historic First Woman President so my EBT card gets filled up. :mad5


ETA: In case you don't believe me....here's the HEADLINES from CNN this AM.

Brexit bombshell dropped by UK
Civilians run from Mosul battle
General counters Trump claims
Undecided voters: It's about who I hate less
A demo of 'listening woman' face
How Trump could get to 270
Opinion: Trump unwittingly helps ISIS
Motion filed for a mistrial in Bridgegate
US warship cracks hull in Panama Canal
And why would you expect to see anything negative about HRC on the Clinton News Network?

User avatar

Topic author
Beiruty
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 8653
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: Allen, Texas

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#8

Post by Beiruty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:44 am

Yep. Only Fox is reporting.
Anything from the "Post" news outlets?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

User avatar

Skiprr
Moderator
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 6458
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:50 pm
Location: Outskirts of Houston

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#9

Post by Skiprr » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:48 am

bblhd672 wrote:And why would you expect to see anything negative about HRC on the Clinton News Network?
Or on the Nationally Broadcasting Clinton network, or it's 24-hour news affiliate, the Microsoft Nationally Broadcasts Clinton network. Also included would be MSNBC's sister network, the Clinton News and Business Channel.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

User avatar

Jusme
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 4104
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Johnson County, Texas

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#10

Post by Jusme » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:51 am

Probably didn't require hackers for foreign entities to have access, if they donated to her foundation, they were probably given all the passwords.

:mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

User avatar

ELB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 6290
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Seguin

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#11

Post by ELB » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:56 am

Jusme wrote:Probably didn't require hackers for foreign entities to have access, if they donated to her foundation, they were probably given all the passwords.

:mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5
This
USAF 1982-2005
____________
The Most Interesting Texan in the World. :txflag:

User avatar

puma guy
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 5604
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Near San Jacinto

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#12

Post by puma guy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:57 am

Any one who ever doubted her private server and all the information was hacked is taking the Kool-Aid via IV.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!
Image


jb2012
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 728
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#13

Post by jb2012 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:08 pm

puma guy wrote:Any one who ever doubted her private server and all the information was hacked is taking the Kool-Aid via IV.
Hahahaha permission to steal the kool aid via IV comment?


vjallen75
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:13 am
Location: HEB

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#14

Post by vjallen75 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:03 pm

This link was posted on another post within the forum
allisji wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshel ... y-perjury/

Pedophiles. All of them. Disgusting.
If true, something needs to be done NOW. Right this minute thousands of people are voting for Hillary.
I hope justice is served

edited to fix quotation
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

User avatar

puma guy
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 5604
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Near San Jacinto

Re: Hillary Bombshell: We had a spy working for Hillary!

#15

Post by puma guy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:10 pm

jb2012 wrote:
puma guy wrote:Any one who ever doubted her private server and all the information was hacked is taking the Kool-Aid via IV.
Hahahaha permission to steal the kool aid via IV comment?
by all means steal away. I have another one I use. Some have mixed the Kool-Aid IV with Jello and lost all blood supply to their brains.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Federal”