Will Hillary go to Jail?

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1


Topic author
labrat1001001
Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:30 pm

Will Hillary go to Jail?

#1

Post by labrat1001001 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:38 am

Now that Hillary missed her chance to stay at the White House, will Trump (and can Trump) help her move into the Big House?
Labrat1001001
"It is not society that is to guide and save the creative hero, but precisely the reverse." Nietzsche

User avatar

RPBrown
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 4328
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:56 am
Location: Irving, Texas

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#2

Post by RPBrown » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:41 am

Doubtful but one can hope.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member
Image

User avatar

Jusme
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 4564
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Johnson County, Texas

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#3

Post by Jusme » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:44 am

labrat1001001 wrote:Now that Hillary missed her chance to stay at the White House, will Trump (and can Trump) help her move into the Big House?

He can (and may) but it would more than likely be viewed as a vindictive move, at least for a while. She is now been rendered insignificant. She is poison to any Democratic party's candidates now, she holds no public office, and will (hopefully) just fade into the distance. While she garnered a lot of support, her supporters in any future runs for office will view her as unelectable.

While everything she has done, would get the average person a one way ticket under the jail, I don't see a push to prosecution, as being beneficial to Trump. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

User avatar

allisji
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 908
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:44 am
Location: Seabrook

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#4

Post by allisji » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:56 am

Jusme wrote:
labrat1001001 wrote:Now that Hillary missed her chance to stay at the White House, will Trump (and can Trump) help her move into the Big House?

He can (and may) but it would more than likely be viewed as a vindictive move, at least for a while. She is now been rendered insignificant. She is poison to any Democratic party's candidates now, she holds no public office, and will (hopefully) just fade into the distance. While she garnered a lot of support, her supporters in any future runs for office will view her as unelectable.

While everything she has done, would get the average person a one way ticket under the jail, I don't see a push to prosecution, as being beneficial to Trump. JMHO
My opinion is this. I wish that Trump didn't have to pursue a criminal indictment against Hillary. But America needs an example that the rule of law doesn't only apply to the little guys. Trump has to urge the FBI to continue investigating and that if any crime has been committed that she be held accountable. I guarantee that the Clintons and Obama are already talking about a pardon. And I bet that Obama doesn't want to issue a "blanket" pardon for charges that haven't been brought against her because it will be a really bad look on him, and all he cares about is his legacy. As far as his legacy goes, he will always be the first black president of the USA. No one can take that away from him, but hopefully nothing else that he did while in office will last past the next 171 days.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state rep Dennis Paul about co-sponsoring HB560.


Morbidrealities
Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:56 am

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#5

Post by Morbidrealities » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:05 am

Conspiracy theory:

What if Clinton set this up as a long con. Remember that Trump has been friendly with the Clintons for a long time, he even backed her in the 2012 race against Obama.

She's STILL under investigation concerning the Clinton Foundation and that investigation will likely culminate into an indictment. So stay with me folks....

We know that she actually wanted to run against Trump. She thought he was the weakest opponent to run against, right? Maybe she didn't really care about winning or losing the general election as long as either she or Trump made it into office.

This investigation into the Clinton Foundation will most likely lead to her indictment, right? So what if she won and was impeached? Kaine, pardons her and she is still massively rich, but not in prison.

What if old buddy Trump wins? What if this animosity between the two has been staged? What if when she is indicted, Trump pardons her as well. What if he does it under the pretense of "mercy" for a fallen opponent. Clinton stays rich, and out of prison.

What if staying rich and out of prison was her intent the entire time?

Just food for thought.

Doubt it though. Probably going to the barred palace.


Kenneth77
Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:10 am

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#6

Post by Kenneth77 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:07 am

I say one of two things will happen #1 she will fake her death #2 she will all the sudden become really sick and be put in the hospital in hopes of dodging but it really wouldn't surprise me if she has already has the means to just disappear
leeproductsonline.com

User avatar

Oldgringo
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 10742
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Pineywoods of east Texas

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#7

Post by Oldgringo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:08 am

labrat1001001 wrote:Now that Hillary missed her chance to stay at the White House, will Trump (and can Trump) help her move into the Big House?
Nope.


crazy2medic
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:59 am

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#8

Post by crazy2medic » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 am

allisji wrote:
Jusme wrote:
labrat1001001 wrote:Now that Hillary missed her chance to stay at the White House, will Trump (and can Trump) help her move into the Big House?

He can (and may) but it would more than likely be viewed as a vindictive move, at least for a while. She is now been rendered insignificant. She is poison to any Democratic party's candidates now, she holds no public office, and will (hopefully) just fade into the distance. While she garnered a lot of support, her supporters in any future runs for office will view her as unelectable.

While everything she has done, would get the average person a one way ticket under the jail, I don't see a push to prosecution, as being beneficial to Trump. JMHO
My opinion is this. I wish that Trump didn't have to pursue a criminal indictment against Hillary. But America needs an example that the rule of law doesn't only apply to the little guys. Trump has to urge the FBI to continue investigating and that if any crime has been committed that she be held accountable. I guarantee that the Clintons and Obama are already talking about a pardon. And I bet that Obama doesn't want to issue a "blanket" pardon for charges that haven't been brought against her because it will be a really bad look on him, and all he cares about is his legacy. As far as his legacy goes, he will always be the first black president of the USA. No one can take that away from him, but hopefully nothing else that he did while in office will last past the next 171 days.
No one is above the law, there needs to be a special prosecutor, four men died because of her corruption, she should at least pay for that!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention

User avatar

TVGuy
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:47 am
Location: DFW

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#9

Post by TVGuy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:15 am

She will be granted a pardon before Obama leaves office. (Just my guess)


TomV
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:11 pm
Location: Plano
Contact:

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#10

Post by TomV » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:38 am

No, Hillary will not be going to jail.

She will write a book. She will continue to command enormous speaker fees on the lecture circuit.

But she will never see the inside of a prison cell.
http://www.3atatraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar

TxRVer
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:21 pm
Location: Red Oak

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#11

Post by TxRVer » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:40 am

TVGuy wrote:She will be granted a pardon before Obama leaves office. (Just my guess)
I've considered that, but a blanket pardon for all her crimes doesn't seem possible.
Charlie


chasfm11
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 3333
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:01 pm
Location: Northern DFW

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#12

Post by chasfm11 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:42 am

The right answer is for a non-politically tainted DOJ to allow the FBI to fully investigate the Clinton Foundation. Let the chips fall where they may after that.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dun Spiro Spero

User avatar

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 17192
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: Friendswood, TX
Contact:

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#13

Post by Charles L. Cotton » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:21 am

crazy2medic wrote:
allisji wrote:
Jusme wrote:
labrat1001001 wrote:Now that Hillary missed her chance to stay at the White House, will Trump (and can Trump) help her move into the Big House?

He can (and may) but it would more than likely be viewed as a vindictive move, at least for a while. She is now been rendered insignificant. She is poison to any Democratic party's candidates now, she holds no public office, and will (hopefully) just fade into the distance. While she garnered a lot of support, her supporters in any future runs for office will view her as unelectable.

While everything she has done, would get the average person a one way ticket under the jail, I don't see a push to prosecution, as being beneficial to Trump. JMHO
My opinion is this. I wish that Trump didn't have to pursue a criminal indictment against Hillary. But America needs an example that the rule of law doesn't only apply to the little guys. Trump has to urge the FBI to continue investigating and that if any crime has been committed that she be held accountable. I guarantee that the Clintons and Obama are already talking about a pardon. And I bet that Obama doesn't want to issue a "blanket" pardon for charges that haven't been brought against her because it will be a really bad look on him, and all he cares about is his legacy. As far as his legacy goes, he will always be the first black president of the USA. No one can take that away from him, but hopefully nothing else that he did while in office will last past the next 171 days.
No one is above the law, there needs to be a special prosecutor, four men died because of her corruption, she should at least pay for that!
:iagree: If a new AG under Trump doesn't go after everyone involved in the numerous crimes committed by the Clintons and everyone connected to them, then it will send a "politics as usual" message to the people who put Trump in the White House. He will be a one-term President if that happens.

Chas.
Image

User avatar

tomneal
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 946
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:26 pm
Location: Houston
Contact:

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#14

Post by tomneal » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:35 am

I expect Obama to issue prophylactic pardons to Clinton and between 5 and 10 of her henchmen.

Watch for this on Christmas eve or New Years eve.
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom Neal

User avatar

mloamiller
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:49 pm
Location: Grand Prairie, TX

Re: Will Hillary go to Jail?

#15

Post by mloamiller » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:02 am

tomneal wrote:I expect Obama to issue prophylactic pardons to Clinton and between 5 and 10 of her henchmen.

Watch for this on Christmas eve or New Years eve.
What will he pardon? She hasn't been indicted or convicted of anything. Can he issue a pardon for what might happen in the future?

Maybe it worked out for the best that she wasn't indicted by the current DOJ/FBI; if she had been, Obama most certainly would have pardoned her and it would be a done deal. But she wasn't. Now, if a new DOJ/FBI does decide to take up the investigation, she might actually get indicted. If so, I really don't think Trump will pardon her.

And I don't think Trump will really have to push for the continued investigation/indictment; the new heads of DOJ/FBI might do it on their own, once appointed. Heck, what do they really have to investigate? The current FBI already confirmed she broke the law; they just opted not to do anything about it.
LTC Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor, RSO
IDPA SO

Post Reply

Return to “Federal”