2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1


Koopamonster
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:15 pm

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#271

Post by Koopamonster » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:59 pm

renofire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:19 pm
Took Class 7-1
Submitted App 7-2
Fingerprints 7-3
Updated website to show everything green except Background Check 7-9
Just waiting around now.


I don't have any criminal background but I have moved once in 5 years and had a change of employment. Hopefully that won't slow it down too much.

I submitted 5 different addresses due to being in the military and 9 business days later everything is green minus the print pending and it was through the 4th of July holiday.


renofire
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 9
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:38 am

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#272

Post by renofire » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Koopamonster wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:59 pm
renofire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:19 pm
Took Class 7-1
Submitted App 7-2
Fingerprints 7-3
Updated website to show everything green except Background Check 7-9
Just waiting around now.


I don't have any criminal background but I have moved once in 5 years and had a change of employment. Hopefully that won't slow it down too much.

I submitted 5 different addresses due to being in the military and 9 business days later everything is green minus the print pending and it was through the 4th of July holiday.
I'm not freaking out yet... lol... especially after reading other posts on here where it took 80+ days... I'm just hoping I'm not in the 80+ group...


Chino1956
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#273

Post by Chino1956 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Hey renofire - I moved 4 times in five years. No problems getting mine run through. Good Luck!!!


Chino1956
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#274

Post by Chino1956 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:19 pm

Got mine in the mail today. Be seeing you folks around.....Good Luck to all those still waiting.


renofire
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 9
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:38 am

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#275

Post by renofire » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:21 am

renofire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:19 pm
Koopamonster wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:59 pm
renofire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:19 pm
Took Class 7-1
Submitted App 7-2
Fingerprints 7-3
Updated website to show everything green except Background Check 7-9
Just waiting around now.


I don't have any criminal background but I have moved once in 5 years and had a change of employment. Hopefully that won't slow it down too much.

I submitted 5 different addresses due to being in the military and 9 business days later everything is green minus the print pending and it was through the 4th of July holiday.
I'm not freaking out yet... lol... especially after reading other posts on here where it took 80+ days... I'm just hoping I'm not in the 80+ group...
7-17... background check still under review...


grumpypoo
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:52 am

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#276

Post by grumpypoo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:59 am

Clean background my timeline is below

Submitted app: 04/22
Finger prints: 05/16
Class: 05/17
Uploaded docs: 05/18
Email confirmation: 05/19
Status appeared: 05/22
All green print pending: 07/17

I emailed DPS twice. Both times I was given the generic "Allow 8 business weeks" email.
I called twice. The first time was allow more time.
The second time however I finally got movement. She told me the application may have just been forgotten so she emailed background check people and two days later I was print pending.


Koopamonster
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:15 pm

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#277

Post by Koopamonster » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Got mine in the mail today! 13 Business days.

User avatar

Stick_Shift
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:25 pm
Location: Lake Whitney, TX

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#278

Post by Stick_Shift » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 am

grumpypoo wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:59 am
Clean background my timeline is below

Submitted app: 04/22
Finger prints: 05/16
Class: 05/17
Uploaded docs: 05/18
Email confirmation: 05/19
Status appeared: 05/22
All green print pending: 07/17

I emailed DPS twice. Both times I was given the generic "Allow 8 business weeks" email.
I called twice. The first time was allow more time.
The second time however I finally got movement. She told me the application may have just been forgotten so she emailed background check people and two days later I was print pending.
My timeline was almost identical to yours and yesterday, I got all greens except for the last one. I guess that means I passed the BG check, but they haven’t printed it yet? No idea. Maybe someone here can explain it to me. It looks like yours and mine were in the same stack of papers.
A little luck and a little government is necessary to get along in life, but only a fool trusts either one. - PJ O’Rourke


grumpypoo
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:52 am

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#279

Post by grumpypoo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:25 am

grumpypoo wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:59 am
Clean background my timeline is below

Submitted app: 04/22
Finger prints: 05/16
Class: 05/17
Uploaded docs: 05/18
Email confirmation: 05/19
Status appeared: 05/22
All green print pending: 07/17

I emailed DPS twice. Both times I was given the generic "Allow 8 business weeks" email.
I called twice. The first time was allow more time.
The second time however I finally got movement. She told me the application may have just been forgotten so she emailed background check people and two days later I was print pending.
Mailed: 07/22


grumpypoo
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:52 am

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#280

Post by grumpypoo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:05 pm

grumpypoo wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:25 am
grumpypoo wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:59 am
Clean background my timeline is below

Submitted app: 04/22
Finger prints: 05/16
Class: 05/17
Uploaded docs: 05/18
Email confirmation: 05/19
Status appeared: 05/22
All green print pending: 07/17

I emailed DPS twice. Both times I was given the generic "Allow 8 business weeks" email.
I called twice. The first time was allow more time.
The second time however I finally got movement. She told me the application may have just been forgotten so she emailed background check people and two days later I was print pending.
Mailed: 07/22
Just got informed that it came in the mail today!!! :anamatedbanana

Wally world here I come!
Good luck to those that are still waiting. I'm glad I dont have to stalk to website anymore.


Lucky2me2
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:16 am

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#281

Post by Lucky2me2 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:24 am

I feel like I've been pit in the 'lost' bin.

Class: 5/05
App submitted: 5/05
Fingerprints submitted: 5/07

As of 5/07 it said processing, background pending, print pending background. It's been in that SAME status since. I called on 7/11, was told told 'give it 2 more weeks and then call back. That's in 2 more days and it's STILL in the SAME, ORIGINAL status its had since 5/07. Frustrated.


grumpypoo
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:52 am

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#282

Post by grumpypoo » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:15 pm

Lucky2me2 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:24 am
I feel like I've been pit in the 'lost' bin.

Class: 5/05
App submitted: 5/05
Fingerprints submitted: 5/07

As of 5/07 it said processing, background pending, print pending background. It's been in that SAME status since. I called on 7/11, was told told 'give it 2 more weeks and then call back. That's in 2 more days and it's STILL in the SAME, ORIGINAL status its had since 5/07. Frustrated.
It took me calling twice before they moved on it. I would call again and say you've passed your 60 days and what to know what the delay is.

Assuming you didnt get pushed off to the further review they should clear you within a couple of days.


softice

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#283

Post by softice » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:36 am

Well i started the application on April 27th
Did the class in the middle of May
Submitted fingerprints on June 15th
Currently fingerprints and bc are under review and it has been like that since June 16th
Still waiting


renofire
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 9
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:38 am

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#284

Post by renofire » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:16 am

renofire wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:21 am
renofire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:19 pm
Koopamonster wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:59 pm
renofire wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:19 pm
Took Class 7-1
Submitted App 7-2
Fingerprints 7-3
Updated website to show everything green except Background Check 7-9
Just waiting around now.


I don't have any criminal background but I have moved once in 5 years and had a change of employment. Hopefully that won't slow it down too much.

I submitted 5 different addresses due to being in the military and 9 business days later everything is green minus the print pending and it was through the 4th of July holiday.
I'm not freaking out yet... lol... especially after reading other posts on here where it took 80+ days... I'm just hoping I'm not in the 80+ group...
7-17... background check still under review...
7-26... background still under review... starting to get a little concerned that I'm gonna be in the 80+ days...


softice
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 9
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:24 am

Re: 2019 New LTC Processing Timeline...

#285

Post by softice » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:50 pm

I just spoke with DPS and apparently it is not 40 calendar days but 40 business days which means 2 months :(
my application is still in progress and all thats left is just wait

Post Reply

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”