Confused....

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Brooder
Posts in topic: 2

Confused....

Post by Brooder »

DPS told me that my license must have been lost, and I'd have to wait until October 11th for a reissue if I don't receive it. However, I got an email from DPS telling me to go ahead and report it. That was yesterday morning. I also got an email with a barcode. I mailed all my paperwork and do not have copies. Anyone know what this means? When I checked my status, it shows red at the top, saying I might be ineligible. Anyone know what I should I? Thanks.

EDIT: The red notes at the top are gone now. Hoping to get my plastic this week!

EDIT: 10/1: I checked my status, and everything is gone. I called DPS and she asked me if I see "print pending" at the bottom. I told her nope. She said I should be able too.
She took my DL # and said it was, and then it would be mailed. Damn post office!

TexanVeteran
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Confused....

Post by TexanVeteran »

Brooder wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:20 pm DPS told me that my license must have been lost, and I'd have to wait until October 11th for a reissue if I don't receive it. However, I got an email from DPS telling me to go ahead and report it. That was yesterday morning. I also got an email with a barcode. I mailed all my paperwork and do not have copies. Anyone know what this means? When I checked my status, it shows red at the top, saying I might be ineligible. Anyone know what I should I? Thanks.

EDIT: The red notes at the top are gone now. Hoping to get my plastic this week!

EDIT: 10/1: I checked my status, and everything is gone. I called DPS and she asked me if I see "print pending" at the bottom. I told her nope. She said I should be able too.
She took my DL # and said it was, and then it would be mailed. Damn post office!
Did you ever receive your license?

Topic author
Brooder
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Confused....

Post by Brooder »

Yes! I thought I posted on here lol. Waiting on my L3 pocket card now. Background pending review.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”