"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Alex0219
Posts in topic: 6

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by Alex0219 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:43 am

Hill wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:15 am
:hurry: :thewave :txflag: :fire :woohoo finally got it
8 business days from fingerprints to LTC in hand
Hill wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:49 am
:???:
Alex0219 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:44 am
Hill wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:28 am
Not yet, but maybe today is the day. If not I am probably going to have to buy a new mailbox because I am wearing the door out.
I feel that brotha, I’m waiting as well. I’m hoping i get it sometime next week! Or maybe today or tomorrow, i hope the same for you as well!
The race is on!!! :lol::

Ahhh you beat me!! _______ man, happy for you! I’m still waiting so I’m hoping it’ll be here very very soon

ManImCool
Posts in topic: 6

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by ManImCool » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:23 pm

Am I in the clear?

When I applied, I was stuck at the background check (3 yellow: fingerprints, background check, and "print pending completion of background check") for months.

I finally received a letter saying they needed more time (likely due to being from out of state and having a very old record there) and that they were adding on another 180 days to continue their review. Disappointed and busy with life, I kind of forgot about checking the status daily like I used to.

Today, I checked the status for the first time this year, and here's the thing: if I enter my old state's driver license, it STILL shows 3 yellow and is unchanged. But if I instead type in my more recent Texas DL (and I never used to do this because the original app was under the old state ID), to my surprise it's all green except for the one bottom yellow "LTC: Print Pending"

Is my wait finally over and am I in the clear? I do think it's weird that although I only submitted one application, I can find the app online with 2 different state IDs and they have different statuses vs each other.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”