"No application or license/certificate active" ???

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
pfgrone
Posts in topic: 2

"No application or license/certificate active" ???

Post by pfgrone »

Checked the web CHL web site on Sunday (60 days are up) and got this msg "No application or license/certificate active". Checked again about Tuesday and got the old "Processing application" msg. Just checked the web site (Thursday) and the msg is back to "No application or license/certificate active"

Does anyone know what the msg is telling me?
Paul

HighVelocity
Posts in topic: 1

Post by HighVelocity »

It happens sometimes. When the website database is updating.
(That's my guess since it happened to me too).
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

Topic author
pfgrone
Posts in topic: 2

Post by pfgrone »

I sent an email to the DPS asking what the msg meant and recv'd this reply which didn't actually tell me much:

"Currently we are waiting on paperwork on our end, once it is received your license will be mailed."

67 days and waiting.
Paul

sebis

No application or license/certificate active.

Post by sebis »

I got the same status when checking online tonight. This morning was showing "Processing Application", now is "No application or license/certificate active."

87 days and counting, they did bounce my prints the first time thou... Curious to see what's next.

spud

Post by spud »

Call them. I called and mine was active but for some reason didnt get sent to the mail room for 4 days. Lots of times I hear you call and they just so happen to be done. Happend to me, might happen to you.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”