Welcome Home Surprise!

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
jbirdswife
Posts in topic: 3

Post by jbirdswife »

sparx - it sounds like you guys had a great anniversary! Congrats on 19 years! We celebrated our 2nd in July - I got a pink kydex holster and mag. holder for my Sig 239. I love it! :smile:

Have a great night!

Kimberly

Crossfire
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Crossfire »

Sparx -
Congrats on the anniversary! Let me know how your wife likes the Walther P99. I have been thinking about trying one out myself.

sparx
Posts in topic: 3

Post by sparx »

Thanks for the congrats jbirdswife and llwatson! We still have a long ways to go, God granting, and we plan to make the best of it!!

llwatson - Kathy has rented a Walther P99 a couple of times already and loves it, although the one's she has rented have been the standard model, not the Quick Action version. We couldn't find a QA to rent, but she has dry-fired a couple to make really sure she likes the trigger pull (which is similar to a GLOCK), and does. We already told Dennis he was more than welcome to shoot it (or any other gun we have for that matter) anytime he wants, and you are too! He's a great guy and has been a lot of help and fun to visit with since day one.

Congrats to you, too, jbirdswife on your anniversary! May they all be filled with the happiness and joy of the one you just had, and here's to many more! :cheers2:
NRA, TSRA, TXGR, SAF, GOA & FPC
"I'm not terrified of guns, I'm terrified of gun-free zones!"

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”