Now the wait

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
tibis3383
Posts in topic: 2

Now the wait

Post by tibis3383 »

Just wanted to say hello. I sent my package on August 11th. I am still waiting for my pin #. How long are most waiting for those? I hope my stay is short.

Tim
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

spud

Post by spud »

Welcome to the forums. I havent been keeping tabs on current waits but I bet they are still around 50-60 days.

Use your wait wisley, study laws and get a good holster.

Good luck!!

Diode

Post by Diode »

Welcome to the forums. If all goes well you should see you pin number in that mail in about 30 days. At that point if you do not get it I'd call them and check on it. After that your looking at 30 more days for the best letter of all.

Have a blessed day!

Topic author
tibis3383

Post by tibis3383 »

Thanks fellas.

Spud. Do you have any recommendations for holsters. I think I have narrowed it down to a Bianchi IWB 100 Professional and a galco ankle glove. But I am always open for suggestions. Thanks

Tim
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

Diode

Post by Diode »

tibis3383 wrote:Thanks fellas.

Spud. Do you have any recommendations for holsters. I think I have narrowed it down to a Bianchi IWB 100 Professional and a galco ankle glove. But I am always open for suggestions. Thanks

Tim
Great tagline by the way! As for holsters , I went with the Fobus Paddle and a baggy shirt look.

spud

Post by spud »

Depends on what you cary and what you can pull off. I wear a untucked buttondown and IWB in a Tucker Answer.

Oh, And dont forget a good belt. That made the most change in driving/sitting comfort.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”