Finished my part

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
ccpacker
Posts in topic: 1

Finished my part

Post by ccpacker »

Took the Class today and qualified, so will mail the final pieces of the application Monday. I have done my part. Now it is up to the DPS. The clock or calendar begins. I hope it is more clock than calendar.
Peace is better than war, but not peace at any price.
Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate, but don't give away your liberty.
Freedom without responsibility is mere anarchy.

NRA

catdaddyxx

Re: Finished my part

Post by catdaddyxx »

Crossing my fingers for you. :tiphat:

strider67

Post by strider67 »

Definatly good luck! There seems to be only 2 kinds of applicants now-a-days. Silly fast and ridiculously slow. Hope you fall in the first. :txflag:
"When things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plum, mad-dog mean. Cuz' if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win...that's just the way it is." - The Outlaw Josey Wales

bluejay71

Post by bluejay71 »

Well, ccpacker! I'll race ya! Took my CHL on Saturday, too, and packet going off in the mail tomorrow! May the best one win! ;-)
CHL since August 2012

johnson0317

Post by johnson0317 »

bluejay71 wrote:Well, ccpacker! I'll race ya! Took my CHL on Saturday, too, and packet going off in the mail tomorrow! May the best one win! ;-)
They are so cute when they're young! :lol:

Just giving you a hard time. You made me remember how I felt when I dropped that envelope in the Post Office collections box. The race was on and I could hardly contain myself. The fun started to wear thin when there was no notice of them having received it after 30 days...

Hope you two fall into the incredibly fast category!

RJ
CHL Received 5/16/11
Proud Member NRA
Proud Member Texas Concealed Handgun Association
Proud Member Second Amendment Foundation
Proud Member of The Truth Squad founded by Tom Gresham. "A lie left unchallenged becomes the truth"

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”