Status change?

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
jonny5
Posts in topic: 1

Status change?

Post by jonny5 »

So I noticed my status changed where I can see the "Change Information" now with the links to change address, etc. Does that mean my plastic will be mailed soon? Also, when I clicked change address to confirm that it was correct (which it is) I noticed my employer information below it is empty. Should I fill it out since it has the red asterisk for employer or has anyone noticed the same thing and left it alone? I haven't filled it in right now because I was afraid if I added it they would make the process for the card take longer.

TangoX-ray

Re: Status change?

Post by TangoX-ray »

Yes, it seems to indicate that you've been approved. I left that alone.
Native Texan :txflag: Philippians 2:3-4

"We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training." - Archiloches (650 BC)

Flightmare

Re: Status change?

Post by Flightmare »

jonny5 wrote:So I noticed my status changed where I can see the "Change Information" now with the links to change address, etc. Does that mean my plastic will be mailed soon? Also, when I clicked change address to confirm that it was correct (which it is) I noticed my employer information below it is empty. Should I fill it out since it has the red asterisk for employer or has anyone noticed the same thing and left it alone? I haven't filled it in right now because I was afraid if I added it they would make the process for the card take longer.
I would expect that you see your plastic in the next couple of days.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”