Am I considered lucky?

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Shooter.Mateo
Posts in topic: 3

Am I considered lucky?

Post by Shooter.Mateo »

So I decided to finally create a account and make this post because for the past three or so weeks Iv been lurking on these forums reading other posts from other members to get a idea what to expect since I applied recently. I wasn't getting my hopes up considering some of you guys still haven't received your plastic. But Here's my results:

Class: 5/3/16
Fingerprints: 5/11/16
Email CHL confirmation: ? (Check almost everyday and haven't received one)
Status change: ? (I didn't know how to check this)
Plastic: 6/9/16 (very surprised)

I'm not sure if this helps but I sent my letter of documents certified mail express 1 day shipping via USPS.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Am I considered lucky?

Post by mojo84 »

Congrats and Welcome. What do you plan to carry and how?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
Shooter.Mateo

Post by Shooter.Mateo »

mojo84 wrote:Congrats and Welcome. What do you plan to carry and how?
Thanks! & I have a couple options. iv been carrying a smith & Wesson 9mm shield around the house with a standard Leather conceal holster with mag holster and like the feel of that so ill problem stick with that for awhile. I also have a g27

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

Either one of those should serve you well. I have a Shield in mind for my next purchase.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
Shooter.Mateo

Post by Shooter.Mateo »

mojo84 wrote:Either one of those should serve you well. I have a Shield in mind for my next purchase.

I love this thing! I heard they are making it in the 45 acp. I have a lasermax laser/apex trigger combo. I was skeptical about the trigger at first because of the light pull.

Mavs00
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Mavs00 »

5-6 months ago, if you applied then...... then yeah, that would have been very lucky as there was a huge crush at the end of 2015 and into 2016. Seems like they are mostly through that though. Now, I don't think there is anything that unusual about your timeline.

Welcome to the club and stay safe out there. :thumbs2:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”