Proficiency Test

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Box-T
Posts in topic: 3

Proficiency Test

Post by Box-T »

My application status shows proficiency test INCOMPLETE, but my classroom test status is COMPLETE. Both of these were submitted on the same certificate. Has anyone experience this?

Odinvalknir
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Proficiency Test

Post by Odinvalknir »

Have you called them to ask? I ended up having to call them on a couple different things and they were always very helpful. Usually if it shows something being incomplete it's because they have yet to actually file that part of the application period after a while of not seeing any progress on my application I called them and they told me that they could not find something and while on the phone the lady found what she said was missing.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Box-T wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:45 am My application status shows proficiency test INCOMPLETE, but my classroom test status is COMPLETE. Both of these were submitted on the same certificate. Has anyone experience this?
That's a new one. I suspect it's simply an error on the status page, but as Odinvalknir recommended, give them a call. It's possible, though highly unlikely, that your instructor made a mistake on the report we file with DPS after each class. We certify that students pass both the classroom and range qualification, or one but not both. Again, this is highly unlikely but possible. DPS will be able to let you know what happened.

Welcome to the Forum.
Chas.

Topic author
Box-T

Post by Box-T »

Thank you both for the insight. I will call them this week. Thank you

Topic author
Box-T

Post by Box-T »

The RSD sent me an email this morning stating that on my certificate, the shooting range information (address) was not filled out and that is why this was INCOMPLETE. This was an easy resolution.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”