Print Pending meaning...

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
dadof31975
Posts in topic: 1

Print Pending meaning...

Post by dadof31975 »

I have gone through and read the other posts dealing with the “Print Pending” status. However, my question (see the attached image) is...if my background check is complete and the status is “Print Pending” does that most likely mean I’m approved/good to go for my LTC? Thanks and sorry if I’m beating a dead horse here.
Attachments
7C879BC6-1209-4EF2-BDAF-6F03AC362AAC.png
Be still Taggart. My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Pawpaw

Re: Print Pending meaning...

Post by Pawpaw »

Yep. The next change you'll see is that line will turn green and "Print Pending" will change to "Mailed".

There's nothing after that but stalking the mailman. ;-)
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Odinvalknir

Re: Print Pending meaning...

Post by Odinvalknir »

A few people have had their status change to mailed after they actually received the license in the mail. That's kind of how mine ended up being, my status set at print pending for a week and then finally changed to mailed I think the day before my license arrived. Meaning it was mailed before that status changed. What that print pending tag actually means is it's sitting and waiting for the next batch of licenses to be printed all at once and sent out, and I believe the mailed tag more so means that it's been sent over to the mailroom and is ready for distribution once there are enough to mail out at once.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”