Re Applied for my CHL

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Zachns1234
Posts in topic: 1

Re Applied for my CHL

Post by Zachns1234 »

So I just re applied for my chl yesterday. I was denied back in 2017 for receiving treatment for drug and alcohol treatment within that 5 year window (I am now past the five years). After jumping through hoops for the MAB and getting cleared by a doctor I still got denied. I never received an official reason for it but I assumed it was because I was within the 5 year window. I wanted to post this in the hopes that someone would be able to maybe shine some light on this situation? I don't see any reason why I should get denied now. But maybe someone else has had the same experience? Thank you in advance for any advice offered.

narcissist
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Re Applied for my CHL

Post by narcissist »

I'm not sure but it seams as if they would be required by law to give you a official answer in writing of why you were denied. Be prepared for that same trouble that you had before, another member on here had posted he was in rehab over 30 years ago and they still wanted him to go through that same process you stated.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”