CHL renewal

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Richbirdhunter
Posts in topic: 2

CHL renewal

Post by Richbirdhunter »

I’m renewing my CHL and I’m at the last step of uploading a picture of my current CHL and it keeps failing. Is it an Apple problem or operator error ? I’ve tried my cell phone and iPad.
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CHL renewal

Post by Pawpaw »

Why are you trying to send a picture of you current license? DPS knows exactly what it looks like.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
Richbirdhunter
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Pawpaw wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:44 pm Why are you trying to send a picture of you current license? DPS knows exactly what it looks like.
They asked for me to upload my current card.
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

DocV
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DocV »

If it failed with an iPhone, an iPad and a Mac, it is not likely to be you. Perhaps a browser issue but, more likely, something on the server side. If you have Chrome, or Opera, trying with one of those might be productive. I have had issues with filing somethings (lost property reports) with the state on Safari.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”