Prayers For Travelling

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Prayers For Travelling

Post by carlson1 »

We are on a long RV trip. I am preaching a conference in Chattanooga, Tennessee starting Sunday for a week. We are then going to take a week off and slowly make our way back.

Yesterday while backing our RV into a spot I hit a car. Damage to my RV (will not keep us from traveling) and quiet a bit of damage to a lady’s car. Insursnce on both, but my wife is pretty shook up. I think she is so upset because she was supposed to be guiding me into that spot. As we say no one was hurt, but to be honest it doesn’t make any of us feel any better.

Your prayers for the next two and half weeks are sure coveted.

God Bless,
Carl

rtschl
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Prayers For Travelling

Post by rtschl »

carlson1 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:43 am We are on a long RV trip. I am preaching a conference in Chattanooga, Tennessee starting Sunday for a week. We are then going to take a week off and slowly make our way back.

Yesterday while backing our RV into a spot I hit a car. Damage to my RV (will not keep us from traveling) and quiet a bit of damage to a lady’s car. Insursnce on both, but my wife is pretty shook up. I think she is so upset because she was supposed to be guiding me into that spot. As we say no one was hurt, but to be honest it doesn’t make any of us feel any better.

Your prayers for the next two and half weeks are sure coveted.

God Bless,
Carl
Praying for you and your wife and for safe travels and for you as you preach.
Ron
NRA Member

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Prayers for safe passage my friend.
We just returned from a trip to Nashville to watch my grand daughter bowl in the first college tournament in 2 years. However, it was a a very short vacation for us but good to see her.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Very sorry this has happened. No one was hurt all can be repaired. Don’t let it spoil the trip. After so much confinement the last 18 months, enjoy the freedom of the open road.

Prayers to you and your wife for safe passage.

varko

Post by varko »

Prayers sent for you and your wife.
And if I were called upon to identify briefly the principal trait of the entire twentieth century, here too, I would be unable to find anything more precise and pithy than to repeat once again: Men have forgotten God. - Alexander Solzhenitsyn

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Heavenly Father you are our only living God. You are our safety as much as our healer and provider.
I ask for safety on the road trip is such a vehicle. Safety for your servant family Brother Carl and Sister Mary.
For all they meet on the road and in every stop.
Lord I ask above all for power of the Word of God to move hearts in Chattanooga, Tennessee in Jesus Name AMEN
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

mbschne

Post by mbschne »

Prayers sent.

txhighlander

Post by txhighlander »

Prayers and watch out for the zombie hordes in cars and big trucks. If you haven't had a long trip since the lockdown it is vastly different out on the road , you will see . Drive with God for protection. He makes the absolute best copilot. Safe journeys my friend.
Truth against the world

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Prayers always my friend

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

Thank you for all the prayers. We made it home safely and had a great trip. We enjoyed our preaching conference a whole lot.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”