Please Pray For Test

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Please Pray For Test

Post by powerboatr »

yep will keep em coming
dont want to rush a doctor to diagnose
but the pressure it puts on the patient is incredible
just know our house will keep you and your family in our prayers
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Continued prayers as always my friend
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Excaliber »

I know first hand how agonizing that wait can be.

Prayers sent for a negative result.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

You are still in my prayers Carl.

Chas.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Praying for good results and before Christmas.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 6

Post by carlson1 »

The doctor called this morning. My polyps were benign. I had three Sessile Polyps one was 8 and one a12mm and another was a 10 plus. He was able to remove them without surgery. He wants me to repeat the colonoscopy next year. So praise the Lord and thank you for praying. I am still having intestinal issues even with the injections I am taking. Thank you to each and every one of you who prayed.

varko

Post by varko »

Glad to hear! Praise God! Will be praying for your intestinal issues.
And if I were called upon to identify briefly the principal trait of the entire twentieth century, here too, I would be unable to find anything more precise and pithy than to repeat once again: Men have forgotten God. - Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

Thank You, Lord. One of the best Christmas gifts this year. Thanks for letting us know, Carl. This is a great, great outcome. :clapping:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 6

Post by carlson1 »

I have always believed in prayer. This has made me more of a believer. When the first test came back positive and the issues I had I had thought I had put the colonoscopy off too long. They have been after me for 8 years and I just wouldn’t do it.

To be honest I really believe the first test was right, but because of the prayers of righteous men God healed me. Don’t tell me any different because that is the way I see.

You who have prayed for me so much on this Forum I have no way to repay any of you, but I am at your mercy. Anything I can do just let me know. God bless each and every one of you.

Carl

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas present. I am happy to read that all is well. I had one done 20 years ago when I turned 40 and have avoided doing one since. You give me cause to reconsider my procrastination.

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Praise God for the great news and healing
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

Wonderful news on a blessed healing!
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:22 am Sounds like a wonderful Christmas present. I am happy to read that all is well. I had one done 20 years ago when I turned 40 and have avoided doing one since. You give me cause to reconsider my procrastination.
I procrastinated for years too after I turned 50. Finally went for one when bleeding I couldn't ignore showed up. Spent two years with multiple surgeries, chemo, and radiation for a tumor that almost killed me when I could easily have avoided all that by getting a colonoscopy when it was first recommended.

Although it sounds like a big and very unpleasant deal, it's not that at all.

I hope that helps you with your decision.
Excaliber

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Excaliber wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:19 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:22 am Sounds like a wonderful Christmas present. I am happy to read that all is well. I had one done 20 years ago when I turned 40 and have avoided doing one since. You give me cause to reconsider my procrastination.
I procrastinated for years too after I turned 50. Finally went for one when bleeding I couldn't ignore showed up. Spent two years with multiple surgeries, chemo, and radiation for a tumor that almost killed me when I could easily have avoided all that by getting a colonoscopy when it was first recommended.

Although it sounds like a big and very unpleasant deal, it's not that at all.

I hope that helps you with your decision.
Your right! My memories of the first one were of the starvation liquid diet the 24 hours before hand but they put me under sedation so I didn't experience any of the embarrassing moments I had expected.

I met a customer when I was maybe 25-27 who had terminal colon cancer. He was not having a pleasant end of life. Been scared of it ever since.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”