Please Pray For My Granddaughter

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

fishman
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Please Pray For My Granddaughter

Post by fishman »

Prayers sent.
IANAL

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

Thank you all for your prayers. My son just called and Carli is going home this morning. Pa and Nan are getting ready because we are going to celebrate Thanksgiving once again. The doctors said she will recover 100%.
:hurry:

Carl

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPBrown »

Wonderful news. The power of prayer
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

speedsix

Post by speedsix »

...Praise God!!! I'll suggest for Christmas, you get her some Medalert jewelry...and start marking all her school records and such as she has them...VIGOROUSLY advise all medical personnel who deal with her...I turned allergic to penecillin at around 23, and the Dr. said if it'd been a shot instead of a booster pill, it'd have killed me before I could get to the ER...the allergic reaction multiplies exponentially...and I've had a VA Dr. prescribe a derivative of penecillin after BOTH reading it on my chart and me telling him...they get distracted, too...watch 'em like a hawk...

jdlott74

Post by jdlott74 »

So glad she's doing better. Make sure when he goes to the doctor and ANY doctor that they KNOW she can not take penicillin drugs...Not only Amoxicilian but also anything with cilian in it... I am allergic too, although not nearly as bad. Mine happened when I was taking it for a sinus infection and had had been taken it for years. DH has had a BAD reaction to it and can't take it. He is also allergic to Levaquin. BAD JUJU as he calls it. To the point where he almost had to pull out his pistol and shoot a doctor and his nurse because they were trying to give it to him.
My CHL Application
10/23/2010 -- CHL class
10/25/2010 - Quals and Fingerprinting Done
11/3/2010 -- Application mailed to DPS
11/9/2010 -- Received at DPS
12/18/2010 -- Plastic in hand

varko

Post by varko »

carlson1 wrote:Thank you all for your prayers. My son just called and Carli is going home this morning. Pa and Nan are getting ready because we are going to celebrate Thanksgiving once again. The doctors said she will recover 100%.
:hurry:

Carl
Praise God!
And if I were called upon to identify briefly the principal trait of the entire twentieth century, here too, I would be unable to find anything more precise and pithy than to repeat once again: Men have forgotten God. - Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”