I could use some prayers please

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
gmckinl
Posts in topic: 1

I could use some prayers please

Post by gmckinl »

I received an injection from one of the recalled lots of steroid in the news that have been causing fungal menigitus. I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

NRA Life Member

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -- Thomas Jefferson

RPB
Banned

Re: I could use some prayers please

Post by RPB »

gmckinl wrote:I received an injection from one of the recalled lots of steroid in the news that have been causing fungal menigitus. I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you.
Absolutely ... prayers sent
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

oh dear! I heard on the news that one case has been reported in the DFW area now, first in TX. I was hoping we'd been spared. I'm so sorry you've at least got the scare.

Praying it will lead to nothing.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

SewTexas wrote:oh dear! I heard on the news that one case has been reported in the DFW area now, first in TX. I was hoping we'd been spared. I'm so sorry you've at least got the scare.

:iagree:
NRA Endowment Member

pcgizzmo

Post by pcgizzmo »

I was thinking about this crazy situation the other day. I don't know what is involved but I do know you can get a prescription antifungal fairly easy from your Dr. people take them all the time for differing reasons. They are not w/out some risk but if I were in your situation I would go to my Dr. and ask what the treatment would be for this if you did get the fungal infections and if the treatment is just a prescription for an antifungal then why not go ahead and take it even w/out symptoms. I would see if I could just go ahead and be treated. That would ease your mind I bet.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Lord I would ask you for crop failure here & in others lives that have received this contaminated Meds.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

SewTexas wrote:oh dear! I heard on the news that one case has been reported in the DFW area now, first in TX. I was hoping we'd been spared. I'm so sorry you've at least got the scare.

:iagree: Prayers sent.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”