Mens Lifegroup in Hurst

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
JChoate81
Posts in topic: 2

Mens Lifegroup in Hurst

Post by JChoate81 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Guys please pray for me as I am starting a men's lifegroup (a group of men doing life together and studying God's word). If anyone is interested in joining me and my brother-in-law as I start this chapter of my obedience to God please email me and I will send you the details of where and when. We will be going through Acts in 14 weeks (2 chapters a week). The first week, May 22nd, we will be doing an introduction of everyone and the study to kick it off. My brother-in-law and I are both CHL holders and we are hoping to draw these types of men but will bring along others as well. God bless and I hope to hear from some CHL holders in the Fort Worth/HEB area.
:txflag:

jmra
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Mens Lifegroup in Hurst

Post by jmra » Fri May 17, 2013 6:06 am

That's awesome.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

chuck j

Post by chuck j » Wed May 22, 2013 9:26 pm

You have my prayers NOW , God bless you and your studys .
chuck j

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man » Thu May 23, 2013 12:41 am

JChoate81 wrote:Guys please pray for me as I am starting a men's lifegroup (a group of men doing life together and studying God's word). If anyone is interested in joining me and my brother-in-law as I start this chapter of my obedience to God please email me and I will send you the details of where and when. We will be going through Acts in 14 weeks (2 chapters a week). The first week, May 22nd, we will be doing an introduction of everyone and the study to kick it off. My brother-in-law and I are both CHL holders and we are hoping to draw these types of men but will bring along others as well. God bless and I hope to hear from some CHL holders in the Fort Worth/HEB area.
Justin, I didn't see this post before. My wife and I are not currently part of a lifegroup, although we host something similar in our home, and we are both involved in CR activities during the week. PM me the details of when and where, and I might like to drop in on you once in awhile if that would be OK.
• Give me Liberty or I'll get up and get it myself.
• I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.
• My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings.
• Independent Minarchist.

fickman

Post by fickman » Thu May 23, 2013 9:33 am

JChoate81 wrote:Guys please pray for me as I am starting a men's lifegroup (a group of men doing life together and studying God's word). If anyone is interested in joining me and my brother-in-law as I start this chapter of my obedience to God please email me and I will send you the details of where and when. We will be going through Acts in 14 weeks (2 chapters a week). The first week, May 22nd, we will be doing an introduction of everyone and the study to kick it off. My brother-in-law and I are both CHL holders and we are hoping to draw these types of men but will bring along others as well. God bless and I hope to hear from some CHL holders in the Fort Worth/HEB area.
Hey, buddy! I just noticed your screen name and realized I know another forum member. I'm bad about paying attention to screen names on here. . and didn't know you were hanging around the forum, but I knew that description of lifegroups came from somebody who sits under the tutelage of Dr. Ross Sawyers!!! :mrgreen:
Native Texian

fickman

Post by fickman » Thu May 23, 2013 9:33 am

(Good luck with lifegroup!)
Native Texian

Topic author
JChoate81

Post by JChoate81 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:16 am