Prayer for all

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
chuck j
Posts in topic: 2

Prayer for all

Post by chuck j »

I am a sinner . I have always been a sinner beyond my years of innocence . I fail daily , I sin daily . But at the end of the day realizing my imperfection makes me try harder tomorrow . My savior Jesus Christ died for me . My father knew me before he knitted me in my mother's womb . My Lord and savior wants me to succeed but I continually fail . My Lord Jesus offers me the opportunity every day to learn . It's my choice to learn . It's my choice to put in my life what he loves me enough to teach me .

I can not speak for you or your choices and only my own which I will account for at judgement which I am assured and promised . My Lord is an inspiration but also an aspiration as I move forward on a path that grows shorter .

Lord be with all here . We all have trouble we can not resolve alone . Heal those here of sickness , help those with scars that can not be seen . Help us in our weakness with your strength and hold us up. Help us reouncile our differenes and offer forgivness . Help us free our love to blind our pride . Bear us up in loss to understand to understand the gain of wisdom . Grant us understanding that we are understood . Thank you for all you have given which is everything . Thank you . Amen

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Prayer for all

Post by flechero »

All of us are sinners... and most here acknowledge that. That simple fact sets this place apart.

Thank you for the prayer and know that you are included in my prayers as well, as I do pray for all brothers in Christ, daily.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

chuck j wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:01 pm I am a sinner . I have always been a sinner beyond my years of innocence . I fail daily , I sin daily . But at the end of the day realizing my imperfection makes me try harder tomorrow . My savior Jesus Christ died for me . My father knew me before he knitted me in my mother's womb . My Lord and savior wants me to succeed but I continually fail . My Lord Jesus offers me the opportunity every day to learn . It's my choice to learn . It's my choice to put in my life what he loves me enough to teach me .

I can not speak for you or your choices and only my own which I will account for at judgement which I am assured and promised . My Lord is an inspiration but also an aspiration as I move forward on a path that grows shorter .

Lord be with all here . We all have trouble we can not resolve alone . Heal those here of sickness , help those with scars that can not be seen . Help us in our weakness with your strength and hold us up. Help us reouncile our differenes and offer forgivness . Help us free our love to blind our pride . Bear us up in loss to understand to understand the gain of wisdom . Grant us understanding that we are understood . Thank you for all you have given which is everything . Thank you . Amen
Amen!

Pilgrim

Post by Pilgrim »

Thank you Chuck. I enjoyed that prayer.
My favorite verse is Heb. 10: 14. For by one sacrifice He has made perfect forever those who are being sanctified.
I hear it said all the time that Christians aren't perfect just forgiven. I smile to myself and think Christians are perfect in the sense that we are perfectly forgiven. And at same time we continue to grow and become more sanctified. Christianity to me is very freeing from the thoughts of the sins of my youth.

Topic author
chuck j
Posts in topic: 2

Post by chuck j »

flechero wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:18 pm All of us are sinners... and most here acknowledge that. That simple fact sets this place apart.

Thank you for the prayer and know that you are included in my prayers as well, as I do pray for all brothers in Christ, daily.

Thank you . We all need prayer .

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Thank you for the prayers. Unlike O'Rourke, all prayers and thoughts are appreciated
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

My God, guard my speech from evil and my lips from deception.
Before those who slander me, I will hold my tongue; I will practice humility.
Open my heart to Your Torah, that I may pursue Your mitzvot.
As for all who think evil of me, cancel their designs and frustrate their schemes.
Act for Your own sake, for the sake of Your Power,
for the sake of Your Holiness, for the sake of Your Torah,
so that Your loved ones may be rescued.
Save with Your power, and answer me.

May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable to You, Adonai, my Rock and my Redeemer.

May the one who makes peace in the high heavens
make peace for us, all Israel and all who inhabit the earth. Amen.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

We are all sinners saved by Grace! :tiphat:
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”