Prayers for mom

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
parabelum
Posts in topic: 8

Re: Prayers for mom

Post by parabelum »

Quick update. My mom is still fighting hard but unfortunately here a week ago she was put under hospice care. Her cancer is too far advanced and there is nothing more that the doctors can do and nothing more that she wants to be done.
In the last few weeks she has lost 30+ pounds and today was one of the hardest days. She is at the point where she can’t muster enough energy to talk and is just sleeping. I hate this disease and what it does to people.
This morning she told me that she saw God and it brought tears of joy to me. She said that she did not dream it. Her eyes were open and before her were these great mountains, under them was darkness. Above them were these beautiful lights that were inviting. She said it was the most peaceful that she’s ever been.
She said that God is showing her her new Home and that she is ready to go Home.
I pray that she doesn’t suffer and may He put His hands on her and lift her up according to His Great will.

Here is her go fund me page as they have no money and we are trying to pay off what this journey has already cost. Mods can remove if it is inappropriate.

I thank each and every one of you for your Prayers.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jasna-miskovic

Mike S
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Mike S »

I'm very sorry for what you and your family are going through, but I'm also glad that your family has faith and knows the comfort of our Heavenly Father, and that He has strengthened your mother with vision of what lies ahead for her, in comfort and freedom from her earthly suffering. I'm praying that when He calls her home, you and those touched by her will find comfort in Him as well.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 5

Post by carlson1 »

Then best thing to do at this stage is just give her what she wants done. Enjoy the time God gives you. We will be praying for you and your family.

Steamboat
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Steamboat »

Prayers sent for your Mom and your family.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." — Will Rogers

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

Prayers sent for blessings and a peaceful passing.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Topic author
parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Thank you all for the prayers. Mom has been in our home for about week and a half now. As she began to deteriorate more we wanted to be sure that she doesn’t go to hospital or the nursing home, according to her wishes.
About 4 days ago she seized to go to potty on her own and is no longer eating anything. One bright moment was when she in great detail described to me what she has been seeing. Bright blue sky, the Gate and the beautiful face with the most beautiful eyes that words couldn’t be used to describe. She has seen this three times today and she said that she’s ready to go home.
I thank the Lord for revealing Himself to her and welcoming her into His Kingdom soon.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 4

Post by WildBill »

I am at a loss for words.
I am offering my prayers for your mother, you and the rest of your family and the people who know and love her.
It is good that she is accepting and ready for her final journey. Bless you for being there with her.
NRA Endowment Member

carlson1
Posts in topic: 5

Post by carlson1 »

Still praying for your Mom and the family.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Very sorry. My prayers continue for your mom and your family.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

parabelum wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:12 pm Thank you all for the prayers. Mom has been in our home for about week and a half now. As she began to deteriorate more we wanted to be sure that she doesn’t go to hospital or the nursing home, according to her wishes.
About 4 days ago she seized to go to potty on her own and is no longer eating anything. One bright moment was when she in great detail described to me what she has been seeing. Bright blue sky, the Gate and the beautiful face with the most beautiful eyes that words couldn’t be used to describe. She has seen this three times today and she said that she’s ready to go home.
I thank the Lord for revealing Himself to her and welcoming her into His Kingdom soon.
Praying for her peace and the peace of your entire family.

Topic author
parabelum

Post by parabelum »

I want to say again thank you all for your support and prayers. Mom went Home to be with the Lord yesterday late afternoon. She passed peacefully in our home.

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Take Down Sicko »

My prayers for you and your family.

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Our prayers for comfort in this sorrowful time for you and your family
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

WildBill
Posts in topic: 4

Post by WildBill »

Sending my prayers for you, your family and friends.
NRA Endowment Member

Mike S
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Mike S »

Very sorry to hear of your mother's passing, and giving thanks that the Lord made it peaceful.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”