New IDPA Club!

IDPA, IPSC, ICORE & More!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
canvasbck
Posts in topic: 4

New IDPA Club!

Post by canvasbck »

The shooters from the Arms Room have begun the process of forming an IDPA sanctioned club to compliment the current clubs in the area and to provide even more opportunities to advance this great sport. We are really excited about the formation of Team Trainwreck. While the club is still in it's infancy stage, there should be some really exciting and fun opportunities in the future for us.It's the same group of guys that you have shot with before, we just felt that starting a sanctioned club opened up some options that may not have been available to us otherwise. All shooters are welcome into our group, and we will continue to support other clubs in the Houston area.

Visit our website at: http://teamtrainwreck.idpaclub.org

Also friend us on facebook to receive match updates and club news straight to your facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/teamtrainwreckIDPA
"All bleeding eventually stops.......quit whining!"

fickman
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New IDPA Club!

Post by fickman »

Having never done IDPA, every time I see these posts I get excited and think we're all going to get together and have some India Pale Ale.

Is there an IDPA group that has IPA after the event? :cheers2:
Native Texian

Topic author
canvasbck

Post by canvasbck »

fickman wrote:Having never done IDPA, every time I see these posts I get excited and think we're all going to get together and have some India Pale Ale.

Is there an IDPA group that has IPA after the event? :cheers2:
"rlol"

Most every match I have shot at, some of the shooters get together for lunch/dinner and adult beverages are often consumed. I guess it depends on if the establishment where everyone is meeting serves IPA.

egonpax

Post by egonpax »

My wife and I need to make it out there one of these days. Probably one of the closest IDPA clubs to us. We'll attempt to make it soon!

Topic author
canvasbck

Post by canvasbck »

Hate to bump an old thread, but here goes anyway :mrgreen:

Team Trainwreck, now an official IDPA club, now has our own blog page! Those of you who have never shot IDPA can read up on the match reports and get an idea of what goes on at a match, we break down the match stage by stage. There will also be shooting tips posted up from time to time on there for shooters of all skill levels to check out.

Visit our blog at : http://trainwreckshooters.wordpress.com/

ffemt300
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ffemt300 »

I really want to come watch one night. Can someone just watch inside the range at Arms Room?

Topic author
canvasbck

Post by canvasbck »

ffemt300 wrote:I really want to come watch one night. Can someone just watch inside the range at Arms Room?
Absolutely, and don't be afraid to ask questions while your there.

gwashorn

Post by gwashorn »

I am one of the SO's there with canvasbck and we had someone come in and watch last Monday. He had an IDPA book wanting to learn more about it and asked me questions. He will be back I am sure to have some fun and learn some new skills. We like it when folks come in and are interested the sport.
Gary
AGGIE '74
NRA, TSRA, TFC
Team Trainwreck

ffemt300
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ffemt300 »

Sweet. Id really like to come watch a few times to get the gist of things before I shoot. I'll come see you guys on a Monday night.

Return to “Competitive Shooting”