Anyone going out to Eagle Lake on 11/18 ?

IDPA, IPSC, ICORE & More!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Piney
Posts in topic: 1

Anyone going out to Eagle Lake on 11/18 ?

Post by Piney »

Greetings--

We're out at the farm near Sealy and thought we'd run by the Eagle Lake range for the IDPA match on 11/18. We dont know anyone around these parts so thought having a couple of folks to look up would be nice.

nomadcrna

Post by nomadcrna »

I saw your message a bit late. :(

I did see you out there though. :)

Welcome

Ron

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Me, too. I had other Saturday plans already when I saw your note, otherwise I might have driven to Eagle Lake myself. I'd made a mental note that last Saturday was a three-gun match there, but I had my weekends mixed up; the three-gun would have been the weekend before.

I did check with Charles that the PSC IDPA match is still scheduled for next Saturday, despite it being Thanksgiving weekend. So I'm thinking about going. PSC and Eagle Lake are probably about the same drive for me.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Bob Wolff

Post by Bob Wolff »

We shoot the three gun (rifle, shotgun, pistol) match the second Saturday of the month at the ImpactZone in Brookshire. (NOTE: will be the first Saturday for December only, range conflict)
They have a carbine match after the IDPA match at Eagle Lake. Frank normally shoots the IDAP scenarios with carbines

Bob
NO matter how responsible he seems,
NEVER give your gun to a monkey.

Return to “Competitive Shooting”