G-Code IWB review

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
HOSSISFREE
Posts in topic: 2

G-Code IWB review

Post by HOSSISFREE »

Now that I have my license, and have spent a some time carrying somewhere other than in and around the house, I can say something about my rig.

I carry a Full size H&K USP .45 (Big Gun) in a G-Code IWB Kydex/balistic nylon holster. The G-Code kydex holster is interchangeable, with a balistic nylon attachment for IWB, a kydex paddle, and a kydex belt attachment. I've used the IWB so far, and love it.

You can adjust the cant from straight to FBI cant, and adjust the height of carry. (3 Screws). The ballistic nylon is between your skin and the kydex holster, and comforms to your body shape making it very comfortable. At 5'11" and 260lbs. I'd say that's an accomplishment.

The only slight annoyance I have is the weight of a fully loaded full size USP. For those that carry a smaller gun (just about any other SemiAuto pistol), I can see how it would be very comfortable, with no weight annoyance.

Just thaught I'd offer my 2 cents on what I consider a good holster.

Hoss
..." it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." ~ Declaration of Independence!

longtooth
Posts in topic: 1

Post by longtooth »

Good review Hoss. Can you post the web cite address. I would like to look at them. Thanks.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Topic author
HOSSISFREE
Posts in topic: 2

Post by HOSSISFREE »

Sure LT, I should have thought of that during the review.

I haven't found a "G-Code" manufacturer sight, but here's where I got mine. A sufficient amount of information about them.

http://www.gunnersalley.com/category/ho ... eholsters/

Hoss

p.s. I forgot to mention that they are inexpensive as well.
..." it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." ~ Declaration of Independence!

cyphur
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cyphur »

Looks like a nice setup, but they don't offer the IWB for the Sig 239. :(

Return to “New to CHL?”