Situational Awareness

The "What Works, What Doesn't," "Recommendations & Experiences"

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

MoJo
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Situational Awareness

Post by MoJo »

Keith B wrote:
Saffron wrote:Unless a shoe shine is more dangerous than I suspect, I don't know if not consciously noticing a show shine stand means he was in Condition White.
Depends on what color polish they were using. :biggrinjester:
I don' want no yellow shoes. "rlol"
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

Topic author
RetNavy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RetNavy »

Saffron wrote:Unless a shoe shine is more dangerous than I suspect, I don't know if not consciously noticing a show shine stand means he was in Condition White.
when i made the OP, I didnt have my plastic, the stand was just inside the door, had to walk by it to get to the chairs, I was going to this barber for about two years, the stand was just put in about two weeks before my visit that day...

I can say my SA has improved since that day... even walking out of the house I take a look around... pulling into a parking lot, check all my mirrors and take a look around before getting out.... shopping in stores, i dont try to look for ones who might be carrying( to many other "sights" to look at :mrgreen:especially since it summer "

All in all i would say it has improved quite a bit
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

CoolBreeze
Posts in topic: 2

Post by CoolBreeze »

RetNavy wrote:
when i made the OP, I didnt have my plastic, the stand was just inside the door, had to walk by it to get to the chairs, I was going to this barber for about two years, the stand was just put in about two weeks before my visit that day...

I can say my SA has improved since that day... even walking out of the house I take a look around... pulling into a parking lot, check all my mirrors and take a look around before getting out.... shopping in stores, i dont try to look for ones who might be carrying( to many other "sights" to look at :mrgreen:especially since it summer "

All in all i would say it has improved quite a bit
:iagree: Great lesson!
The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed. -Thomas Jefferson
Never Shoot a Large Caliber Man with a Small Caliber Bullet
IANAL - Please do not assume anything in my posts is legal advice

Return to “New to CHL?”