Mother/daughter team with handguns fight off druggie BG w/ shotgun.

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 1
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Mother/daughter team with handguns fight off druggie BG w/ shotgun.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b4iLeqry0U

The above link is a video which is 10:17 long, and well worth the time to watch it.

A mother and daughter team were working at their liquor store when a crazed, shotgun wielding druggie BG came in to rob them.

The mother appears to have a Smith and Wesson revolver, the daughter IIRC has a .380 pistol.

Although the mother appears to put a round immediately into the guy's COM, he is intent on killing them, and the gunfight is on like Donkey Kong.

When the BG was wrestling with the mother, she fired her remaining round(s) from her wheelgun. That was good thinking since the BG eventually got full control of the revolver, but when he reached over the counter to kill the daughter, a click was all that happened. Mom had run her gun dry.

These 2 women had guns, had warrior spirit, and would be disarmed and killed if the Democrats had their way.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Mother/daughter team with handguns fight off druggie BG w/ shotgun.

Post by Vol Texan »

Already covered in 2018: /viewtopic.php?f=26&t=91599

John Correa has a decent analysis as well: Active Self Protection
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Return to “Ladies”