Gun belts for women

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
GlockenHammer
Posts in topic: 1

Gun belts for women

Post by GlockenHammer »

My wife will be getting her CHL soon. Normally she does not wear a belt with her jeans and other pants. All the "gun belts" I know of are manly. Does anyone know of good belts that would support a mini-glock that would look appropriate on a woman?

Thanks,
GH

MoJo

Post by MoJo »

I'm sure they are out there. I know several female plainclothes officers that carry on their belt. Try a police supply outfit or, have a custom belt made. A guy in Beaumont makes a really nice plain two thickness leather belt for $40 or so.
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

Baytown

Post by Baytown »

Get in touch with Matt DelFatti at delfatti.com. His number is on there and I just got off the phone with him. He will make anything you want and how you want it. He makes a holster for women that every female that has tried it on fell in love with it. (His number is on my speed dial on my cell phone, if that tells you how much I like his stuff.)

The down side is the wait, it's quite a long time. He's now delivering orders from March of 2004.

Glenn

CompVest

Post by CompVest »

Actually, I have used belts that I bought at Foley's. I have not had any trouble with department store belts. I get sturdy belts, not necessarily leather either and of a width appropriate for the holster. Belts are rather like purses. My carry purse is not a holster purse. I buy purses that have an easily accessible secure separate compartment. The best thing is that I have a bigger selection of products that do NOT telegraph.

Donna

anygunanywhere

Lots of manufacturers

Post by anygunanywhere »

I have Fist and DeSantis belts. DeSantis is making one for the missus now. If gun belts are like shoes, rig makers are going to be busy. I have created a monster.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Return to “Ladies”