Where do you Ladies carry?

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Quahog
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Where do you Ladies carry?

Post by Quahog »

CompVest wrote:A person has got to admit that bad things happen and then admit that bad things could happen to them before they will consider personal defense as a priority.
That a pretty profound statement, CompVest and very true. I continually work on my wife and three grown daughters trying to keep them alert and focused. I think way too many folks believe that bad things do happen... they just won't happen to me.
"America needs God more than God needs America. If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under." -- Ronald Reagan

NRA - TSRA - PSC - CHL

MrsFosforos

Post by MrsFosforos »

davidtx wrote:I'm curious whether or not ladies pocket carry (I'm not sure if the pockets are big enough or pants loose enough). Many of the advantages cited for purse carry resonate with why I like pocket carry so much.

edited for grammar
Front pocket carry is impossible for me. I can barely get my hands into my front pockets; but I do have a small .32 and a good friend who makes great pocket holsters for it - and I've started using back pocket more lately. Otherwise, if I carry something larger it is mostly IWB appendix for me. I do use a smartcarry on the occasion I wear sweat pants or gym shorts and don't have a good waistband to use an IWB with.

CompVest
Posts in topic: 7

Post by CompVest »

I see no reason to pocket carry. The only pants I have with pockets also have belt loops so I would use a holster.
Women on the DRAW – drill, revise, attain, win
Coached Practice Sessions for Women

GrannyGlock

Post by GrannyGlock »

SmartCarry worn on right hip, for over 3 years.

Purses get heavy and I don't wear a belt. Never leave home without it!

Fire1141

Post by Fire1141 »

I'm not a lady, but my wife is! She has 2 purses, one is like a laptop bag that she can carry across her body, and another, ugly multi colored bag, so it will "go" with brown or black.. But I think she had decided on a $10 pocket holster for her LCP. She likes the idea of having her gun close. That's all I know, hope it helps

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Crossfire wrote:Compvest - you may have talked some of the MEN into carrying a purse!
Ok, lets explore those odds shall we??? :smilelol5: "rlol"
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

CompVest

Post by CompVest »

I think very few men have the confidence and the presence to pull off carrying a purse especially carrying with style!

skub

Post by skub »

Pretty sure I don't want the kind of "presence" that I envision it would take for me to pull of carrying a purse! :biggrinjester:
Theologue at large
5th Generation Texan
CHL 05/04

davidtx
Posts in topic: 2

Post by davidtx »

CompVest wrote:I think very few men have the confidence and the presence to pull off carrying a purse especially carrying with style!
I had a French colleague that did a decent job. It took several years of living in the US to break him of the habit. We kept trying to keep him from using it on his trips to Texas. Having a first name of Yves didn't help.

CompVest

Post by CompVest »

:lol:

Return to “Ladies”