Girls Night Out - Southeast Houston

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
TLynnHughes
Posts in topic: 3

Girls Night Out - Southeast Houston

Post by TLynnHughes »

Our first monthly Girls Night Out gathering for the Southeast Houston area will be Thursday, October 13th at The Arms Room in League City starting at 6:30 pm. No reservation is needed...just show up and have a good time with a bunch of women who either want to learn to shoot or already enjoy shooting. :hurry:

This group will continue to get together the second Thursday of every month at The Arms Room. If there is enough interest, we'll add a second Girls Night Out.

I look forward to meeting and socializing with the Southeast Houston ladies. It's gonna be a good time.

T.
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

Topic author
TLynnHughes

Re: Girls Night Out - Southeast Houston

Post by TLynnHughes »

Bump for a reminder!

Tonight's the night. Ladies, grab your gear, bring your guns and join some other fantastic ladies like yourself that like to shoot or want to learn about shooting!

The Arms Room
6:30 - 9:00 pm
and every second Thursday of the month

We are gonna have a blast!! :fire

Tracy
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

Topic author
TLynnHughes

Re: Girls Night Out - Southeast Houston

Post by TLynnHughes »

The kickoff night of A Girl and A Gun Club Girls Night Out for the Southeast Houston area was a great success!! Twenty-five ladies of all levels of shooting experience came to enjoy shooting and socializing. We had the range to ourselves, music and great conversation. Many women got to try out guns other than their own and many indicated that they would be added to their Christmas list this year. So much more is planned for this group going forward. At least 3 of the ladies indicated a desire to start shooting IDPA. The Arms Room was a fantastic host range. I think the ladies felt welcomed and at ease. I know I did.

We'll continue to meet on the second Thursday of every month at The Arms Room at 6:30 pm. Ladies come on out and join us. I think you'll be glad you did.

T.
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

Return to “Ladies”