Ladies Program - PSC

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
TLynnHughes
Posts in topic: 2

Ladies Program - PSC

Post by TLynnHughes »

The Ladies' Program at PSC is undergoing some program expansion. Come on out tomorrow, November 5th. Registration begins around 8:45 am with the program getting underway around 9:00 am. We go until about noon. This program takes place the first Saturday of each month. Members of PSC pay $10.00 and Non-members pay $15.00. There's a program for brand new shooters to learn from the very beginning, for basic pistol to practice the basics and intermediate skills, and each month there's a plan to do an "extra event." For tomorrow, we'll be setting up an IDPA scenario or 2 for any of the ladies to try as kind of an introduction to IDPA.

Items to bring: a gun, ammo, sturdy belt, (wear pants with belt loops) holster, hat, hearing protection and eye protection and sunscreen. If you're a brand new shooter without your own gun yet, there are a few loaner pistols on a first come, first serve basis.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Tracy
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

Topic author
TLynnHughes

Re: Ladies Program - PSC

Post by TLynnHughes »

We had a great time yesterday.

Seventeen ladies participated. The weather was perfect! We had a turkey shoot game of chance with the winner taking home a $20 gift certificate to Kroger. There were 2 IDPA scenarios set up that included barricades, steel, a Texas star and a swinger.

It was a great day!!

T.
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

Divided Attention

Post by Divided Attention »

Sounds like a fab-marvelous time! :clapping:

I am hoping we will hear about a forum day soon so I can try the star. I didn't get to try it last year, I spilled my ammo and by the time I picked it up it was time for my next class.

Looking forward to another ladies class and girls night on the North side.
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Divided Attention wrote:I am hoping we will hear about a forum day soon so I can try the star. I didn't get to try it last year, I spilled my ammo and by the time I picked it up it was time for my next class.
March 31, 2012.

Chas.

Divided Attention

Post by Divided Attention »

Thanks Charles! I will get this on the calendar! Are you planning to do your use of deadly force seminar again?
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

Return to “Ladies”