I think I'm out of options....

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

WildBill
Posts in topic: 1

Re: I think I'm out of options....

Post by WildBill »

urnoodle wrote:I've bought a 2 new blouses today and ordered 2 holsters, the LadyFist and the safepacker. I'm excited to try them out. I let you all know how it goes. In a few weeks I'll be trying it out on my sister who doesn't know that I have a CHL. I haven't seen her in a year so if it holds up to her scrutiny, I'll know I'm good.
Keep trying. You are not out of options... unless you give up. :thumbs2:
NRA Endowment Member

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Excaliber »

WildBill wrote:
urnoodle wrote:I've bought a 2 new blouses today and ordered 2 holsters, the LadyFist and the safepacker. I'm excited to try them out. I let you all know how it goes. In a few weeks I'll be trying it out on my sister who doesn't know that I have a CHL. I haven't seen her in a year so if it holds up to her scrutiny, I'll know I'm good.
Keep trying. You are not out of options... unless you give up. :thumbs2:
:iagree:

Said another way: You're never out of options - unless you think you are.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

Good luck to you.

Just food for thought, if it can help great! I have a similar styles and a widened hourglass figure (size 14). I find that a carry system that is independant of my wardrobe has been the most concealable and comfortable. The best I have found so far is a belly band around the hips in a behind the hip carry. Nearly invisible. Now when you go to powder your nose you will need to raise the band up around your waist....or else the gun will hop out when you sit down or stand up. But that has not been a problem for me.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

hestes

Post by hestes »

I used to carry a smaller gun most days, such as the LCP. I even tried the Kimber Solo. Recently, I've found that I can carry a Kimber Ultra II 3" .45 in a Comp-tac MTAC holster appendix carry. It has alot of room for adjustment as far as the cant and depth of ride IWB. I have a few shirts that don't conceal that well, but overall, I'm able to hide it well. CorneredCat, as mentioned earlier, is a great resource. You might also check out Packing Pretty's http://pinterest.com/packingpretty/gun- ... y-fashion/. She has some good ideas.

Good luck and don't give up. It took me a a few gun/holster/belt/position attempts to find the best combination for me.

Return to “Ladies”