Daughter and Competitive Shooting....

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
AggieMM
Posts in topic: 1

Daughter and Competitive Shooting....

Post by AggieMM »

Not to "cross post", but being a proud Daddy, I thought I'd share with the Ladies too. :coolgleamA:

Last night, I took my Daughter (12) to a local Steel Challenge Match. Here's the thread with video and pics.

Thread Link --> viewtopic.php?f=51&t=54691" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Look out Boys, here she comes!!!!!

Ryan

TLynnHughes

Re: Daughter and Competitive Shooting....

Post by TLynnHughes »

AggieMM wrote:Not to "cross post", but being a proud Daddy, I thought I'd share with the Ladies too. :coolgleamA:

Last night, I took my Daughter (12) to a local Steel Challenge Match. Here's the thread with video and pics.

Thread Link --> viewtopic.php?f=51&t=54691" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Look out Boys, here she comes!!!!!

Ryan
Ryan!

This is so awesome! I love to see tweener and teen gals getting into the action. By the time she can get her CHL, she'll outshoot everyone on the line. ;-)

Good for you, Dad!! She will not forget these days or that you took the time for her. I still remember the times my Dad took me to shoot.

T.
Women's Program Match Director
PSC Shooting Club, Inc.

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies." -- Annie Oakley

Texas10X

Re: Daughter and Competitive Shooting....

Post by Texas10X »

You have every reason to be proud! Congratulations to both you and her!!

I agree with TLynn -- you and your daughter are making some special memories. You're giving her a gift of enjoying the sport as well as establishing a great foundation for her learning to protect herself down the road. :tiphat:

Return to “Ladies”