Dallas - Divas 2012 Fall Ladies Shooting & Outdoor Clinic

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Crossfire
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Dallas - Divas 2012 Fall Ladies Shooting & Outdoor Clini

Post by Crossfire »

Yes, it is a great event.

But, registration is closed. It has been sold out for weeks. :sad:
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Crossfire
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Crossfire »

But, Andy, they still need volunteers to help, and guys are welcome! Especially for the Friday night setup.

Send me a PM and I will set you up!

You know you want to. Women and guns, all day long. What could be more fun than that?
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

plinker
Posts in topic: 1

Post by plinker »

The next Divas Shooting and Outdoor Clinic will be March - I think it's on the 30th, but I'll confirm that soon.

The Clinics go on rain or shine, and in the past we've had some interesting weather to contend with. The ONLY time it was ever cancelled due to the weather is when we had an ice storm the day of the clinic. And some of the ladies STILL showed up!

The Clinics were born out of a need to expose women to outdoor shooting sports in a non-intimidating atmsophere. We offer hour long classes in pistol, .22 rifle, blackpowder rifle, modern sporting rifles (aka AR-15's), shotgun, fly fishing, spin casting, BB guns, Archery, and we also introduce Sporting Dogs to people who have never seen the dogs work in a field. The participants also get to do a little shopping for themselves and the vendors offer a wide variety of items - jewelry, t-shirts, holsters, etc. We also have lunchtime raffles where the ladies can enter to win things such as shooting instruction, trips, and occasionally a rifle or pistol that have been donated. It's a fun day for everyone, and even our volunteer corps of "Diva Dudes" have a good time as well.

One word of warning: These Clinics fill up FAST! We try to cap our numbers to around 150 (it's usually about 165) because that's about all the facility can handle in addition to keeping Elm Fork open to the public as well. Look on the Diva website http://www.DivaWOW.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in late Jan. or early Feb. for announcements regarding when registrations will be open. Hope to see ya'll there! :hurry:

Confirmed: next Clinic will be Saturday March 30,2013 at Elm Fork Shooting Sports
Registration will start in mid-January until we hit our cap (which usually happens within the first 2 weeks of registration)!

Return to “Ladies”