Opinions on Kahr CW9?

Issues important to the ladies, with men and women welcome.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Laneman
Posts in topic: 2

Opinions on Kahr CW9?

Post by Laneman »

Hi Ladies,

My wife is looking into her CHL, and yesterday we started looking at gun choices. She really liked the Kahr CW9 for size and weight (it's a small single stack 9mm). I don't know anything about them so I came home and read a lot of consumer reviews, all of them very positive. The only remaining question is how the recoil is. The counter staff said it has very soft recoil, however I'm skeptical since it is so light. She shoots my Glock 19 9mm and is tolerant of the recoil, but I don't think she would like any more than the Glock has. Thanks for your comments

gigag04

Re: Opinions on Kahr CW9?

Post by gigag04 »

It's good to go. I think TAM has a couple.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Wodathunkit
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Wodathunkit »

A friend of mine got one at a great price. We took it to the range and it is a fine shooting, accurate weapon. It does have some recoil and it is stronger than your 19 (my EDC). It is not unmanageable because it will prolly fit her hand very well. That said, she will be able to conceal it well and if she is proficient enough she will enjoy it.
"Character is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking" - J.C. watts Jr.
CHL since Jan. 2013
53 days mailbox to mailbox.

Topic author
Laneman

Post by Laneman »

OK, thanks everyone. What is TAM, is that an online seller?

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

TAM is TheAnnoyedMan - a forum member here.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

Return to “Ladies”