Militancy

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Crossfire
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Militancy

Post by Crossfire »

they make sure to bless me with their opinions about guns.
I will have to remember this one! :lol:
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Paladin wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:37 am With regards to Strategy of Tension... here's a update:

2019: 'I'd take the wall down,' says Beto O'Rourke of current border barriers....Six-hundred miles of walls and fencing along the border has "not in any demonstrable way made us safer," the former congressman from El Paso said.

Beto O’Rourke Pushes More Gun Control After Mexican Male Kills 5 People in TX

Since its already illegal for a Mexican national to buy a gun here... its not very hard seeing what Beto is doing here.
Irish Bob O’Rourke is a furry. Whenever the balloon goes up, his time will arrive faster than he had anticipated or wished for, and there will be an accounting.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:54 am
Paladin wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:37 am With regards to Strategy of Tension... here's a update:

2019: 'I'd take the wall down,' says Beto O'Rourke of current border barriers....Six-hundred miles of walls and fencing along the border has "not in any demonstrable way made us safer," the former congressman from El Paso said.

Beto O’Rourke Pushes More Gun Control After Mexican Male Kills 5 People in TX

Since its already illegal for a Mexican national to buy a gun here... its not very hard seeing what Beto is doing here.
Irish Bob O’Rourke is a furry. Whenever the balloon goes up, his time will arrive faster than he had anticipated or wished for, and there will be an accounting.
So...there really is no way we can get him extradited to San Francisco or Seattle, huh?

We need something like a forehead tattoo that's a "T" with one of those red cross-through circle symbols. An indication that Texans have adjudged this person not to be a real Texan and not to represent Texas. Sheila Jackson Lee and a score of other politicians need one, too.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Bolton Strid
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Bolton Strid »

chasfm11 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:55 am What concerns me is that a women brazen enough to make a call to eh police over a gun could easily say "he had it out, waving it" because she knows that a holstered gun is not going to get a police response. The burden of proof shifts to me to prove that I wasn't doing what was reported and I don't want to go there.
How stuff like that is handled may vary in your locale, but in mine there has to be multiple calls coming in about it, also call takers/dispatchers are coached on how to weed out the cranks & sourpusses. If there is a response at all, it'll be downgraded to a return phone call, where the officer screens the complainer some more to see if it's even worth a report. After open carry came about there was a pretty good jump on crank gun calls, which followed a predictable and recognizable pattern of verbiage. The cry wolf stuff got old pretty fast.
Smoke Rings in the Dark

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”