Taco Cabanna w/ NO 30.06 sign

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
atxgun
Posts in topic: 1

Taco Cabanna w/ NO 30.06 sign

Post by atxgun »

Went to the TC on Lamar & Riverside in Austin, TX today. There was NO 30.06 sign -- not even an improperly posted one. All they had was one of the "unlicensed possession" signs.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Taco Cabanna w/ NO 30.06 sign

Post by Liberty »

I went and checked on the one in Galveston and they are still cloised due to Hurricane Ike, but that doesn't matter I could still see the mini 30.06, I won't go there.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

pbwalker

Post by pbwalker »

I think we need a Taco Cabana Subforum on here... "rlol"
*NRA Endowment Member* | Veteran
Vote Adam Kraut for the NRA Board of Directors - http://www.adamkraut.com/

Liberty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Liberty »

Russell wrote:lol. The problem is their food is so darned tasty everyone has to weigh which is more important to them. "Stickin' it to the man", or getting gut-stickin cheese enchilada plates :???:
Its No problem at all, I have never had a problem finding good food from folks that aren't conspicuously anti.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

bdickens

Post by bdickens »

pbwalker wrote:I think we need a Taco Cabana Subforum on here... "rlol"

:iagree:
Byron Dickens

dwsUSA

Post by dwsUSA »

I was at the TC at Mopac and Parmer in Austin last week. They use to have a 30.06 posted on the front door but now it is gone. They'll get more of my business now.

GEM-Texas

Post by GEM-Texas »

I've notice that some signs are gone in San Antonio. Surprising as when I contacted them initially they were adamant about them. Anyway, plenty of Mexican food around me so that I still can be peevish towards them.

j_dock2

Post by j_dock2 »

I'll check the one in Bastrop next time I'm there. (Yes, "the one" in Bastrop - none to be found in Elgin at all.)

I didn't realize that TC was anti. That's a real shame. TC is better than almost any Mexican restaurant you can name where I'm from (back east.)

Kythas

Post by Kythas »

j_dock2 wrote:TC is better than almost any Mexican restaurant you can name where I'm from (back east.)

That's a crying shame. :cryin
“I’m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let’s start with typewriters.” - Frank Lloyd Wright

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms" - Aristotle

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”