7 killed at Ft Hood shooting

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

gringo pistolero
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 7 killed at Ft Hood shooting

Post by gringo pistolero »

The Annoyed Man wrote:So who is this judge Rogers, and on what basis did he stay the execution?
Feelings. Nothing more than feelings.
I sincerely apologize to anybody I offended by suggesting the Second Amendment also applies to The People who don't work for the government.

philip964
Posts in topic: 7

Post by philip964 »

http://www.chron.com/news/texas/article ... cmpid=hpts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The suspect has renounced his citizenship. Is he still being paid?

jimlongley

Post by jimlongley »

philip964 wrote:http://www.chron.com/news/texas/article ... cmpid=hpts

Back in the good old days, non-citizens did not have a full set of constitutional rights. Since he has declared himself a non-citizen, then he should be shipped to Gitmo and imprisoned there in solitary confinement until the military sorts this mess out. It should only take 50 or 60 years.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 12

Post by The Annoyed Man »

jimlongley wrote:

Back in the good old days, non-citizens did not have a full set of constitutional rights. Since he has declared himself a non-citizen, then he should be shipped to Gitmo and imprisoned there in solitary confinement until the military sorts this mess out. It should only take 50 or 60 years.
Ask him what country he wants to be sent to, then take him there and push him out of a helicopter 10,000 ft up.........wrapped in flaming pork fat with a fine crust of chicharrón.

Come home. Pop a cold one.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

jocat54

Post by jocat54 »

johncanfield wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:...Furthermore, that logic doesn't hunt anyway. I'm an evangelical Christian. So militant Islamist Muslims in the Sudanese government have been murdering Christian civilians in Darfur for the past 10 years. I cannot murder Muslims here in Texas because Muslims in Darfur are murdering Christians. That's not a valid defense.
Exactly.

So this murdering enemy of the state is still drawing pay (okay, he's innocent until proven guilty) and is an officer in the army and he has a beard? A judge ruled he could keep his beard?! Has the world gone completely upside down? :headscratch

I do understand he is suppose to have his day in court.............but there is no doubt that he is guilty (just ask all that saw him do the crime--plenty of eyewitnesses). I don't understand why it has taken so long. He's guilty, get rid of him and quit wasting our tax dollars.
"All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing"

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
jimlongley wrote:

Ask him what country he wants to be sent to, then take him there and push him out of a helicopter 10,000 ft up.........wrapped in flaming pork fat with a fine crust of chicharrón.

Come home. Pop a cold one.
AGREED
well said
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 5

Post by E.Marquez »

I was inches from him today as I waited in the courthouse... I was just a moral degree or two from a life changing event.
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

JP171
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JP171 »

E.Marquez wrote:I was inches from him today as I waited in the courthouse... I was just a moral degree or two from a life changing event.

glad I wasn't there, I definitely would have gone to jail for beating him into submission if nothing else. He needs to be hung

philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas ... houtexhcat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Prosecution has "alleged" that Hasan was on a jihad. A terrorist attack not workplace violence. Apparently this guy didn't get the word.

tacticool

Post by tacticool »

jocat54 wrote:I do understand he is suppose to have his day in court.............but there is no doubt that he is guilty (just ask all that saw him do the crime--plenty of eyewitnesses). I don't understand why it has taken so long. He's guilty, get rid of him and quit wasting our tax dollars.
If you want to understand, you have to know the priorities of the Commander in Chief. Let's start by comparing the timeline of the prosecution of Major Hasan with that of Private Manning.
When in doubt
Vote them out!

TexDotCom

Post by TexDotCom »

Found guilty and the jury's verdict for punishment is the death penalty. There are few reasons I'd dip into my ammo reserves right now, but this is at the top of the list. Where's the sign-up sheet? Or, at least, the hat into which I can drop my name?

:txflag:

Blindref757

Post by Blindref757 »

http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/08/nidal ... nal-leave/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Funny!!!

JP171
Banned

Post by JP171 »

I'd pay them if they let me end him!

philip964

Post by philip964 »

I am a proponent of the death penalty. However, I would hope in this case they wait a really long time before they carry out sentencing.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

philip964 wrote:I am a proponent of the death penalty. However, I would hope in this case they wait a really long time before they carry out sentencing.
Are you volunteering for them to send you the bill for his incarceration? ;-)
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”