texas 3006 on khou

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 3

Re: texas 3006 on khou

Post by TreyHouston »

Breitbart just picked up the story! They told it right, even focused on on him telling veterans to have a "kick in the $&& treat"... big hero!
This guy ... I swear....
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

warnmar10
Posts in topic: 6

Post by warnmar10 »

Russell wrote:I wouldn't be so quick to start shoveling money towards Anthony's way. He jumped in the middle of it just as much as Lee did. ...
You may be right but Anthony Calleo didn't start this.
Lee Ellis is the one who shot off his mouth. Remember the golden rule: he who has the gold makes the rules.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

warnmar10 wrote:
Russell wrote:I wouldn't be so quick to start shoveling money towards Anthony's way. He jumped in the middle of it just as much as Lee did. ...
You may be right but Anthony Calleo didn't start this.
Lee Ellis is the one who shot off his mouth. Remember the golden rule: he who has the gold makes the rules.
When two become partners, they are in the same boat together. It's obvious the two are in alignment on this issue regardless what one's personal feelings are towards either partners.

I wouldn't give a plug nickle to that business regardless who "started" it. Personally insulting customers is not a strong business strategy.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

mojo84 wrote:... It's obvious the two are in alignment on this issue regardless what one's personal feelings are towards either partners.

That isn't obvious to me but it may be a moot point now.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

warnmar10 wrote:
mojo84 wrote:... It's obvious the two are in alignment on this issue regardless what one's personal feelings are towards either partners.

That isn't obvious to me but it may be a moot point now.
Did you not read Calleo's posts? They make it obvious.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

bjrichus
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bjrichus »

SHogun62 wrote:I wonder if this idiot will still be saying ... when some thug walks in, readies a firearm and asks for a large pie and everything in the register "For carry out"?
I want a "like button" for this.... Nicely put.

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

Russell wrote:Thanks y'all! I've been pretty inundated with media requests over the past couple of days. I never thought sharing out Pi Pizza's response to our Facebook page would go so viral!
The good news Russell is that this will probably make a lot more people aware of texas3006.com. I would be curious if you see a jump in traffic and/or new users.
Ron
NRA Member

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

mojo84 wrote:Did you not read Calleo's posts? They make it obvious.
I did read them. I guess he should have just come out and said his boss and benefactor is an idiot or fall back on 'if you can't say anything nice'.

cyphertext

Post by cyphertext »

Russell wrote:
Skiprr wrote:But if Calleo is fine with the Second Amendment, and the money-man Ellis is the only profanity-puking anti-constitutionalist, maybe there should be a GoFundMe campaign to get Calleo out from the travesty under which Ellis has buried him.
I wouldn't be so quick to start shoveling money towards Anthony's way. He jumped in the middle of it just as much as Lee did. I suspect you would not get a welcoming response were you to ask him about his stance on guns and the 2nd amendment :lol:

If you notice his response seems to imply it's not even on his radar that you treat others the way you want to be treated. It's all about "gun nuts and Ted Nugent wannabees" sprinkled with some profanity along the way. Him and Lee are meant to be together :tiphat:

I tried to black out what I thought were the worst offending words in his response in an attempt to follow the no profanity policy of this forum.

Interesting, since he seems to have lived out his own "Michael Bay/CoD fantasy"...

http://www.houstonpress.com/restaurants ... ck-6402704

" EOW: Do you have any weird stories from working the truck?

AC: I chased a bunch of drunk Irishmen off the back of my truck because they wouldn't stop climbing on the propane tanks. I pulled my pistol out at a crackhead who pulled a boxcutter on me at the window. I started laughing and he said "What are you laughing at, white boy?" "Because you brought a knife to a gun fight.""

denwego

Post by denwego »

How will I be able to sleep tonight knowing businesses like that got what they had coming... man...

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

AndyC wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:22 pm Pi Pizza closes:

https://www.chron.com/entertainment/res ... 074603.php
This discussion has become "The Walking Thread"
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Sometimes you get instant karma, other times it takes a while.

Interesting that neither Ellis nor Calleo were still involved when the doors finally closed.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”