Light weight summer shirts for concealed-carry

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

howdy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Light weight summer shirts for concealed-carry

Post by howdy »

I have several models of this shirt from Amazon;

I have some that started out too long but a local seamstress cut them up for $12/ea and they are now the perfect length.
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

Setxjeff

Post by Setxjeff »

Duluth trading. At 6'4" 250 finding long enough is my problem. Duluth trading plumber extra long tails are great.
Even the big and tall shops are really just big after XL ,most shirts are just wider not any longer.
V neck or polo style are all I wear.
TSRA Member
M1 Garand Collectors Association

SIGFan43

Post by SIGFan43 »

Last summer, I bought some Plains Western Wear shirts at Walmart, in my regular size. They are not square cut on the tails, but slightly rounded. I have a black plaid and a dark navy, and am hoping to buy some more soon, if I can find them. The features I like most is that they're wash and wear in cold water, and they have mother of pearl snaps that release all at once by a simple tug, instead of buttons. I carry a DeSantis double mag OWB pouch on my left side, and either IWB Vedder Holster or Concealment Express, or OWB Gould & Goodrich holster on the right. My EDC is a SIG P239 with Gold Dot (non +P). Sometimes, I don't even button up, unless it's breezy. I wear a tucked in dark t-shirt underneath. I think they cost about $10.
SIGFan43
Where am I going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”