CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Killadocg23
Posts in topic: 3

Fingerprints cost?

Post by Killadocg23 »

Gents and Ladies,

Anybody in here lives in the Cypress /Houston area. My father in law just did his fingerprint and told me it cost him $37. How much did you guys pay for finger prints. Down here in Corpus Christi I paid 10 or 15 bucks cant remember off hand.

Thanks

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Fingerprints cost?

Post by bblhd672 »

I paid $10 last year. Did he use IdentoGo with the LTC code?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

apostate

Post by apostate »

I paid $20 for IDENTOGO to do physical cards in Katy last year. I think LTC digital prints are cheaper than that.

Allons

Post by Allons »

I paid $20 in San Antonio this year twice for LTC in Texas and Arizona.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

If it the fingerprints were taken through the LTC application, it should not have cost more that $9.95 plus tax. Per the state contract (unless the state has given permission for a rate increase. If it was for something else, they can charge whatever they want to charge the LTC dept will not accept any fingerprints that are not done specifically for the LTC. Identogo does try to sell you add-ons that you can reject.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

10$ cash money on the spot in Tyler last year. You have to source through the LTC links.

Topic author
Killadocg23

Post by Killadocg23 »

Thats what I thought. I will have to investigate into this as it does not make any sense to pay basically the cost of the license. I will call IdentityGo and ask them.

Topic author
Killadocg23

Post by Killadocg23 »

OK. Found the issue. Apparently on the identigo site he didnt select LTC fingerprints but some Texas Board of accountancy fingerprints hence it was so high so hopefully they refund him and he can do the correct prints. It is still in fact 10$.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”