Silly Question

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
CallsignTundra
Posts in topic: 1

Silly Question

Post by CallsignTundra »

My LTC says I'm 250 pounds (I was 264 last year) but ive recently worked down to 235 and I probably plan on heading down to 200 lbs. My question is, would there be any issues if I'm 200 lbs, but my LTC says I'm supposedly 250 lbs? Or am I good to go no worries? Sorry if this question is kind of silly. Thanks. :anamatedbanana

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Silly Question

Post by ELB »

CallsignTundra wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:36 am My LTC says I'm 250 pounds (I was 264 last year) but ive recently worked down to 235 and I probably plan on heading down to 200 lbs. My question is, would there be any issues if I'm 200 lbs, but my LTC says I'm supposedly 250 lbs? Or am I good to go no worries? Sorry if this question is kind of silly. Thanks. :anamatedbanana
I dunno for sure, but I would bet cops don't give the stated weight too much, er, weight when checking ID, since the weight is not verified in any manner, it's just what you put on the form. Of course nobody lies about their weight :mrgreen: . But even so, the Texas DL doesn't even include weight any more, I suspect because it was useless as an identifying characteristic.

However if your face has changed radically since the picture was taken, you might get the hairy eye from someone who is taking a serious look at your LTC.

Of course I think my LTC has been actually scrutinized by a cop exactly once in 10 years of carry...

p.s. congrats on the progress
USAF 1982-2005

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”