TSRA Free gun law seminar

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TSRA Free gun law seminar

Post by ninjabread »

jmorris wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:33 pm Well I'll be. Found it and that one is sign=blue.
DICKINSON MEMORIAL POST NO. 6378 VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS

Just for grins I checked the three I've been to and they are all red. Dickinson must have one heck of a chicken fried steak night.
There was a 51% sign posted inside the door last night. That was an unpleasant surprise. Other than that, it was a good experience.

I agree with oljames3 about Austin Davis and the VR system. The [pre-paid legal] lawyer was fine but didn't add much that hasn't been said many times on this forum. The pitch for [pre-paid legal] during the break was low pressure and less than ten minutes, maybe closer to five minutes. Austin Davis also pitched his classes but no more than any other trainer in my experience.

tl;dr it was worth my time
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TSRA Free gun law seminar

Post by Liberty »

ninjabread wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:48 pm
There was a 51% sign posted inside the door last night. That was an unpleasant surprise. Other than that, it was a good experience.

I agree with oljames3 about Austin Davis and the VR system. The [pre-paid legal] lawyer was fine but didn't add much that hasn't been said many times on this forum. The pitch for [pre-paid legal] during the break was low pressure and less than ten minutes, maybe closer to five minutes. Austin Davis also pitched his classes but no more than any other trainer in my experience.

tl;dr it was worth my time
It doesn't sound as if the TSRA had much to with it though. Did they have anything to do with sponsoring it, or do they now have pre-paid legal subsidiary now?
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”