I think that's everyone now.

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

Topic author
Jusme
Posts in topic: 4

Re: I think that's everyone now.

Post by Jusme » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Just a follow up, Jusme Jr. and my MIL got their plastic today. Jusme Jr was busy with college finals, so he didn't get everything sent in immediately, but he submitted his and his grandmother's the same day and they both arrived today. :anamatedbanana
Jusme Jr has been carrying all day to get used to it. My MIL has still not decided on a carry method yet. But she does have a IWB holster she will test out.
I shouldn't have to help any more family members for at least 15 years, by then I hope someone else will take the reins. I am proud of all of my family members, some were very hesitant about the whole process, but they are now full fledged members of our community. :hurry:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

joe817
Posts in topic: 2

Post by joe817 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:17 pm

Well done Jusme! Well done! :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

Next is to get them to join the forum! ;-)
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oljames3 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:18 am

Congrats, Jusme. I have 3 still under 21. They have been attending training at KR Training. Between 20 and 21, I present them with an S&W M&P M2.0 Compact M2.0 9mm with either the 3.6 or 4 inch barrel, an Raven Concealment Morrigan, and an LTC class. The day after they turn 21, we drop the packet. Six more years and I'll have them all done. ;-)
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA Distinguished Life Member (Disabled Vet), TSRA, NAR L1

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”