Church Meeting on CHL Topics

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

troglodyte
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Church Meeting on CHL Topics

Post by troglodyte »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:45 pm Although the Fort Worth site would have been the closest to me, I didn't make my reservation early enough. They are now sold out.

So, I will be attending the Olney presentation on 2/8/20. It's 830 AM - 100 PM. Later that day, at 600 PM, they are going to be showing the movie "Faith Under Fire". I may eat, ride around, and otherwise kill time, so that I can see the movie with like-minded people.

Olney is 112 miles from me. My GPS stated exactly 2 hours travel time. Just to be safe, I will be leaving at 0530, to ensure arriving before it starts.

If any forum members are going, let's meet and say howdy. Use this thread to give me a heads up.

SIA
Jump over here for who’s going where

https://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=98072
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 2
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Re: Church Meeting on CHL Topics

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Thank you sir.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”