"Protesters" are on the way... as planned now for weeks

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

John Galt
Posts in topic: 2

Re: "Protesters" are on the way... as planned now for weeks

Post by John Galt »

LucasMcCain wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:46 am Trump was set to win a decisive victory, then the Dem run states stopped counting and suddenly found a bunch more ballots. Funny thing, they were all for Biden. Oh, and it would give him exactly enough votes to win? The fix is in. They are blatantly cheating. If this stands, we no longer live in a democratic republic. Our system is broken and over.
I have been saying for months that the Democrats are going to Al Franken the vote.

John Galt

Post by John Galt »

Grayling813 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:00 pm Trump will fight every suspicious result. That's his nature and that's our expectation.
Trump is exposing the [DS] and their agenda to the people and will win this election.

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

Gov said no new votes from NV until tomorrow morning. There are still 51,000 votes coming in from Clark County, which is Vegas. Vegas is, of course, pro-Biden. I'm not optimistic about NV.
-Ruark

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Grayling813 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:42 pm
srothstein wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:50 pm
Paladin wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:58 amThe evidence points towards something like Operation Ajax or a Color Revolution
Looking at the protests and the obvious planning that went into them, I am rapidly coming to believe that you are correct. Looking at the county results versus the state results, and I am beginning to believe that we do need to reform the electoral college. Not removing it like the Dems want, but modifying it to try to balance the growing disparity between urban and rural areas.

I started to type a few paragraphs on what I think we need to do to save our country. As I typed I came to the conclusion that the US might not be saveable anymore. I cannot (will not) start a revolution, but I certainly expect it and know what side I will be on.
I know that my own opinions are frequently regarded as a little too radical or controversial, but I have always regarded srothstein as a voice of reason and sanity. That he and I agree on this point ought to make doubters wake up and smell the coffee. Bad juju is coming. I don’t want it, and nobody in their right mind should want it. But not wanting it isn't the same thing as being in denial about it, and failing to do the necessary things to prepare for it.

The possibility of it is 100%. It is 100% possible that a revolution would be necessary to restore the constitutional republic. What’s in play isn’t the possibility; it’s the probability—which is dependent upon the forces being applied against the constitution at any given time. And the probability is shaping up that a Biden/Harris administration will bring enough pressure to bear against the 1st and 2nd Amendments to end in open rebellion. As I keep saying, only a fool wants this to happen; but it takes a bigger fool to deny the probabilities and fail to prepare for it ........while still HOPING with all sincerity that it doesn’t come to pass.
:iagree:

cirus
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cirus »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:42 pm
srothstein wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:50 pm
Paladin wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:58 amThe evidence points towards something like Operation Ajax or a Color Revolution
Looking at the protests and the obvious planning that went into them, I am rapidly coming to believe that you are correct. Looking at the county results versus the state results, and I am beginning to believe that we do need to reform the electoral college. Not removing it like the Dems want, but modifying it to try to balance the growing disparity between urban and rural areas.

I started to type a few paragraphs on what I think we need to do to save our country. As I typed I came to the conclusion that the US might not be saveable anymore. I cannot (will not) start a revolution, but I certainly expect it and know what side I will be on.
I know that my own opinions are frequently regarded as a little too radical or controversial, but I have always regarded srothstein as a voice of reason and sanity. That he and I agree on this point ought to make doubters wake up and smell the coffee. Bad juju is coming. I don’t want it, and nobody in their right mind should want it. But not wanting it isn't the same thing as being in denial about it, and failing to do the necessary things to prepare for it.

The possibility of it is 100%. It is 100% possible that a revolution would be necessary to restore the constitutional republic. What’s in play isn’t the possibility; it’s the probability—which is dependent upon the forces being applied against the constitution at any given time. And the probability is shaping up that a Biden/Harris administration will bring enough pressure to bear against the 1st and 2nd Amendments to end in open rebellion. As I keep saying, only a fool wants this to happen; but it takes a bigger fool to deny the probabilities and fail to prepare for it ........while still HOPING with all sincerity that it doesn’t come to pass.
:iagree:

parabelum
Posts in topic: 4

Post by parabelum »

Listen to the audio all the way from October from Sanders and tell me that the fix wasn’t long planned.

Very good prediction Bernie, actually, almost too good...

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/world ... 69641.html

mayor

Post by mayor »

parabelum wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:23 pm Listen to the audio all the way from October from Sanders and tell me that the fix wasn’t long planned.

Very good prediction Bernie, actually, almost too good...

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/world ... 69641.html
The verbal trick used is every vote should be counted. Sounds good, huh? NO ever legitimate vote should be counted. But the election judges are determining legitimacy. So, I'm afraid we'll have President Biden for about 8 months then President Harris will be sworn in.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:42 pm I know that my own opinions are frequently regarded as a little too radical or controversial
Nah, they pretty tame.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:42 pm I know that my own opinions are frequently regarded as a little too radical or controversial, ...
When I first joined this board, I was pretty "Progressive." One of the voices that helped me see reason was yours. Yes, you hold tightly to non-negationable beliefs, but you always backed them up. You weren't dismissive or rude to some of my early mis-guided posts, and that allowed me to continue interacting with you. Your clear thought, logic, and evidence, wore me down.
I remember that part of what allowed my "Progressive" beliefs, was a clearly Orwellian form of double speak. (Abortion is women's right, not the murder of babies. The Constitution is a "living" document, intended to be modified as the world changed.)
TAM, don't apologize for who you are. You've done far more good than you likely realize. Thank you for your part in removing the blinders that held me thrall for so long. I still seek and respect you opinion on the state of our society.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

BigGuy wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:31 am
The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:42 pm I know that my own opinions are frequently regarded as a little too radical or controversial, ...
When I first joined this board, I was pretty "Progressive." One of the voices that helped me see reason was yours. Yes, you hold tightly to non-negationable beliefs, but you always backed them up. You weren't dismissive or rude to some of my early mis-guided posts, and that allowed me to continue interacting with you. Your clear thought, logic, and evidence, wore me down.
I remember that part of what allowed my "Progressive" beliefs, was a clearly Orwellian form of double speak. (Abortion is women's right, not the murder of babies. The Constitution is a "living" document, intended to be modified as the world changed.)
TAM, don't apologize for who you are. You've done far more good than you likely realize. Thank you for your part in removing the blinders that held me thrall for so long. I still seek and respect you opinion on the state of our society.
One of the things I have enjoyed from folks I've met on this forum is this; most people are not only able to articulate their position on an issue, but they can explain WHY their position is what it is. That is very important in the world we live in. Too often people repeat things they learn from their parents or in school, instead of actually thinking for themselves.

I will admit, I've had some of my preconceived notions challenged since joining this forum. I've even changed my position on some topics when provided evidence and facts.

TAM and srothstein are 2 of the better spoken members on this forum. Each has such skill with the written word that oozes a sense of thoughtful analysis that can only come with years of experience. I thank both of them for continuing to share their wisdom.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”