AG Pax­ton: Dr. Suzan­na Gra­tia Hupp Joins OAG as Spe­cial Advi­sor for 87th Leg­isla­tive Session

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

AG Pax­ton: Dr. Suzan­na Gra­tia Hupp Joins OAG as Spe­cial Advi­sor for 87th Leg­isla­tive Session

Post by oljames3 »

 Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp will serve the Office of the Attorney General as Special Advisor and will assist with the upcoming 87th Legislative Session. She is recognized worldwide as one of the leading advocates for an individual’s right to carry a concealed weapon after surviving a mass shooting at a local restaurant that claimed the lives of both of her parents and 21 others.
https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/es/node/239691
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Paladin

Re: AG Pax­ton: Dr. Suzan­na Gra­tia Hupp Joins OAG as Spe­cial Advi­sor for 87th Leg­isla­tive Session

Post by Paladin »

:txflag:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

NotRPB

Re: AG Pax­ton: Dr. Suzan­na Gra­tia Hupp Joins OAG as Spe­cial Advi­sor for 87th Leg­isla­tive Session

Post by NotRPB »

Excellent I had not seen this elsewhere, thanks :thewave :hurry: :txflag: :anamatedbanana

ELB

Post by ELB »

This sounds good, I hope it has some positive consequences. Contrary to some on this forum, I think the AG has a very pro2A mindset, but neither he nor Suzanna are in the Legislature. Their influence is limited by how much the Legislators, especially the committee chairs, are willing to listen to them, and given that the next apparent speaker is a protégé of the last Speaker, I am not hopeful about committee chair assignments. I hope I am wrong.
USAF 1982-2005

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”