FISHING question

Post your hunting/trophy photos here, and tell us a little about your trip. WARNING: Some photos will be graphic.

Moderator: carlson1

Sidro
Posts in topic: 1

Re: FISHING question

Post by Sidro »

longtooth wrote:I know i am no fisherman but I thought that allowance of from the bank w/ no liscense had to be w/ a cane pole.
Longtooth as of several years ago the cane pole exemption was dropped, you must have a fishing license if you use a cane pole. If you are on private property that you own you do not need a license to fish and bag and size limits are a non-issue. However convincing the warden that you caught all those undersize fish on private property is another issue.

Dan20703
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dan20703 »

Sidro wrote:
longtooth wrote:I know i am no fisherman but I thought that allowance of from the bank w/ no liscense had to be w/ a cane pole.
Longtooth as of several years ago the cane pole exemption was dropped, you must have a fishing license if you use a cane pole. If you are on private property that you own you do not need a license to fish and bag and size limits are a non-issue. However convincing the warden that you caught all those undersize fish on private property is another issue.
This reminds me of a joke:

A cajun was stopped by a game warden in south Louisiana recently with two buckets of fish leaving a lake well known for its fishing. The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"
The man replied to the game warden, "No, sir. These are my pet fish."
"Pet fish?" the warden replied.
"Yes, sir. Every night I take these here fish down to the lake and let them swim around for a while. I whistle and they jump back into their buckets, and I take em home."
"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!"
The man looked at the game warden for a moment, and then said, "Here, I'll show you. It really works."
"O.K. I've GOT to see this!" The game warden was curious now.
The man poured the fish in to the lake and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to the man and said: "Well?"
"Well, What?" the man responded.
"When are you going to call them back?" the game warden prompted.
"Call who back?" the man asked.
"The FISH."
"What fish?" the man asked.
There will always be prayer in schools as long as there are tests.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

NcongruNt
Posts in topic: 1

Post by NcongruNt »

This is why I buy the SuperCombo. You never know when you'll suddenly be going fishing.
NRA Member
TSRA Member
My Blog: All You Really Need

Return to “Hunting Photos”